• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Poker.com has a reserve price of $29,411,800.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Chief

DN Sniper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
The CAC silent auction is live and I just checked Poker.com's opening bid price and it's $29,411,800.00!!! I doubt anyone will bid.
 
Why didn't they just put it on eBay? :smilewinkgrin:
 
what is CAC?
 
Someone can borrow me $800?
 
they have chaged it to 22,250,000 now ..though even that is a bit too much in my opinion...a tab $15 million is appropriate for it.
 
These names are "premiums" ? Three worders and .mobi domains?? I guess then my LuckySlots.com and SlotsCity.com are priceless.
 
yummypoker.com is premium also...in my books
 
I can't believe some of the crap names they accepted in this auction yet my iPokerPlayer.com was not added? Did I miss something here? CasinoPokerGameOnline.com? are you kidding me? lol
 
This price is for the marketing purpose only.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom