• Welcome to DNF.comâ„¢ - Domain Sales, Domain Forum, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 500,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

PR Writing dot COM

darkarcherxc

Gold Member
How much do you guys think this is worth? The seller wants $9k (I think they just bought it for $1500 to $2900 and are flipping it to me). I know he is making a huge margin on this but I want this name. But I want to know what you guys think it is worth so I know how much is the baseline value based on just the name, and how much of a premium I am really paying because I want this name.

Kevin Faler

Seasoned Domainer
Diamond Member
I would say it's not really a catchy brandable name, but of course, if you're in the biz....then it fits. As far as value, 9k may not be out of the question, as if your margin is good...you'd make it back in no time.