• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Qock.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Yeah, it is pronouncable! and feels a bit adult :rolleyes:

I would say low $xxx to resellers :)

GL
 
Not even reg fee from me, it just don't work unless I missed some thing.
 
Thanks for your opinions guys. Looking for more though. :) I really think that this is worth more than regfee. It's very pronounceable and also brandable. Doesn't necessary need to be adult site as a "cock" is first and foremost a male bird, not a male .. you know. Thanks.
 
Maybe mid $xxx for someone who can see the novelty value in it
 
I think the only real development potential would be in the adult humor area. A pornography site wouldn't use something "cute" for its name, and a company looking for a short brandable identity wouldn't want something that could be pronounced "cock." With that being said, "pronounceable" LLLL.com's are selling for odd prices lately, I would sell it fast before the hype dies down.
 
Yeah , I guess I'm going to try to sell it as soon as possible. I see no reason for keeping it. I just found the name funny, thus the reason I catched it. My personal experience is that names like these might sell good at Sedo, so I'm only hoping for someone to make an offer at the Sedo listing so I can initiate an auction. ( ;) ).

Thanks again for your thoughts guys, highly appreciated,

Stian
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom