• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed RealEstateMortgage.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

allaso

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hello all. Was wondering if I could some opinions on the value of RealEstateMortgage.net. Thanks!

Added:
RealEstateMortgage.ca sold in 4/06 for $2,600
 
Mortgage domains are almost always good, as long as they make sense. Your domain makes sense so that is good. The extension kills it though. I'd say low $$$

/edit: You could try to sell it to the owner of the .cc version and try to get $$$$
 
Thanks leo. Actually, just looked up the .cc and it's not reg'd. Need to go find out where I read that it had sold....


Still interested in other opinions.

Added:
I had a typo earlier, it was the .ca version that went for $2600 not the .cc version.
 
i like the name . but not the ext......low XXX
 
Nice name. $200-$500
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom