• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Received an offer for katie.eu - should I sell?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azam.netAzam.net is verified member.

Azam Marketing, Inc.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Messages
307
Reaction score
16
Received a mid-€xxx bid for katie.eu and I have no idea whether to sell or not. It's very early days with this TLD and so not sure if the domains will gain in value as time progresses or not.

How much do you think katie.eu is worth please?
 
if my name was katie it would been worth more then xxx for me
 
were I you, I should sell... unless it has some traffic or you have some ideas on developping it
 
< $500 : don't sell (counter offer $700 then lower to $500 instead)

>= $500 : sell

if you are going for negotiation, I would prefer phone contact instead of email one.

just my $0.02 :)
 
Hi
sounds a fair offer. of course .eu domains will go up. depends if you want to wait around as a domain like this is really a personal blog one etc & they may go for a cheaper one. nice domain though. the other options are
katey
kate
kath
cath etc .........
so, always prudent to take a fair offer, maybe try to squeeze a little more. cheers, Predator :pout:
 
In My Opinion I Would Say Sell.

Regards, JMD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom