Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed sarahpalin.com value?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Developper

I am creating new gTLD's
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No, she has stated that dinosaurs were here 2,000 years ago, and Jesus saw them.

She not only wanted to burn books at the Wasilla public library, she fired the librarian who refused, and was forced to re-hire her under threat of lawsuit.

She is "against" contraception, as is her pregnant pre-teen daughter, demands that rape victims pay for their own rape kits (about $500), and (most offensice of all) demands that rape victims RAISE THE RAPISTS CHILD if she becomes pregnant as a result of the rape.

This is one sick, stupid, dangerous woman.

We shouldn't be too harsh with her. Maybe she is a victim herself. Maybe she got raped physicly or mentaly herself. But that does not change anything about her attempts to be 2nd-Tier-POT: This is not anymore a USA-only thing, this is something concerning all the world. Americans have to prevend such desaster. The only problem: A huge part of Americans is itself totally ill. Ill people vote for ill presidents. Lets see, how many people are already ill in the States. Of course: The ill people see all this through other glasses. They would call us liberals totally sick. Its a clash of cultures.

doc24

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Compassion

feel the qi
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Check this out

http://www.domainnamenews.com/up-to...-auctions-auctioning-contact-information/2980

As DNN read in a thread at NamePros it seems the domain name SarahPalin.com is up for auction. But if you take a closer look at the auction listing at eBay, you will note that the auction is actually not for the domain itself, but rather for information on how to contact the owner:

Yeah we have strongly suggested to the OP to contact ebay about this.

Albeit a somewhat creative scam - a scam nonetheless.

.h2o.

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I really like the "This page intentionally left blank." on the site right now. It's just like when you are interviewing someone and actually say "no comment" as opposed to just not saying anything.

Compassion

feel the qi
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I really like the "This page intentionally left blank." on the site right now. It's just like when you are interviewing someone and actually say "no comment" as opposed to just not saying anything.

good idea

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sarahpalin.com value?

Not much now that McCain's own campaign advisor has labeled her a "diva"...unless of course she gets a multi year contract to perform at Caesars Palace :)

Last edited:

.h2o.

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now that the $150,000 wardrobe made a second comeback in national news (thanks to Palin keeping it alive) she might as well be a spokesperson for a major fashion designer. Alas, that's the only thing she is qualified for!

SarahPalinClothing.com has been regged by some smart domainer.

dominator

Corporate Design, Naming & Branding
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

.h2o.

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sadly it is not fake. It is really really her. Couric is one of the main anchors so so Palin has to either a)Continue to make herself look flat out dumb b) Get educated

Developper

I am creating new gTLD's
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
6 More days, and nobody will ever talk about that girl. King McCain and Queen Sarah as King and Queen of Gods own Country, I should reserve film rights for that. 6 more nights of alb dreams, and then we all can sleep good again!

And guys: VOTE. There is no excuse: You will have to go and vote. If not, then:
See this: http://www.cnnbcvideo.com/?nid=qeGo9GUgP1pnIktGuoX3yDE1NDUwOTA-

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
UDRP = Uraly Demokratski Republico Palinskaya

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the timing of the auction is not ideal

Agree.
The seller need to started an auction 1 month ago.
Wednesday Palin will be the past.

Compassion

feel the qi
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
From what I gather, finding Larry Flynt was the best thing that could have been done...

Imagine how much he paid her look alike

doc24

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here is an email I received from Afternic

Hi,

Thank you for using Afternic. I am sorry for any inconvenience. Upon further research it seems the person listing sarahpalin.com does not actually own the domain. At this time we are closing the auction and removing the name from our site. Again we are sorry, please let us know if you have any questions.

Denise
Afternic Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators