Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

legal Seller: James2002 backed out of the committed deal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mulligan

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I lost my credibilty in front of a long term business client.
Just in front of your client?

You have achieved nothing here, apart from revealing how you do 'business'
Very naughty ..

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I REALLY WISH SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS SOMETIME SOON TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE OKAY WITH PPL BACKING OUT OF THE DEAL OR NOT WILLING TO COMPLETE IT!!

It did happen to me a few weeks ago. We agreed on a price, I made an offer though the requested channels and no reply - several days later the "seller" said they sold it to someone else.

The sad part is that the seller has no idea I would have gone a lot higher if they had told me they had other offers, but they didn't. And yes, this domain would have been for one of my clients.

It was their domain and they could do with it whatever they wanted. If they didn't want to sell it to me for any reason, that's their call.

Did you see a long ranty post about me calling them racist or anything like that? Nope. I just moved on. Was a frustrated? Definitely but it was THEIR domain and THEY could do whatever they wanted with it.

Guess what? I still have a very good reputation with my client - this deal falling though didn't deter them from continuing to do business with me.

Don't assume that you're the only person it's ever happened to - deals fall though all the time, your best option is to learn from it and move on.

JayB

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dragger
It did happen to me a few weeks ago. We agreed on a price, I made an offer though the requested channels and no reply - several days later the "seller" said they sold it to someone else.

The sad part is that the seller has no idea I would have gone a lot higher if they had told me they had other offers, but they didn't. And yes, this domain would have been for one of my clients.

It was their domain and they could do with it whatever they wanted. If they didn't want to sell it to me for any reason, that's their call.

Did you see a long ranty post about me calling them racist or anything like that? Nope. I just moved on. Was a frustrated? Definitely but it was THEIR domain and THEY could do whatever they wanted with it.

Guess what? I still have a very good reputation with my client - this deal falling though didn't deter them from continuing to do business with me.

Don't assume that you're the only person it's ever happened to - deals fall though all the time, your best option is to learn from it and move on.

Finally someone see's sense.

Soofi

First Come First Serve .iN & .ORG Backorders
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I KNOW I HAVE LEARNT FROM THIS THREAD IS IF I BACK OUT OF A DEAL.. THIS THREAD WILL BACK ME UP ON I CAN DO WHATEVER WITH MY NAME OR MY MONEY!!

Rest, Albert you were expected to side with your fellow chinese friend "James2002", so you're allowed.

Cartoonz, If you've been in business since 1990, I was in there the day it all started lol

Ed aka Draggar, I know you are okay with people backing out of the deal, but I'm not.. and definitely not the way I like to do business!!

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
--sigh--- Jay, you just don' learn.
Nor, apparently, can you read.

Soofi

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Sweety

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
and information like his phone number is available all over the internet if you check who is of his domain names.

Whether his whois is privatized or not, I don't know and it doesn't really matter.
It is up to the individual when and where they want their personal information disclosed.
Listing his phone number was an obvious open invitation to get other fellow members to call his house and harass him about some failed transaction...
you sound like a bully imo.

Soofi

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
He called for it, by backing out of the deal !!

I'm amazed that phone number publication is the only thing you see in this whole mess!!!

and information like his phone number is available all over the internet if you check who is of his domain names.

Whether his whois is privatized or not, I don't know and it doesn't really matter.
It is up to the individual when and where they want their personal information disclosed.
Listing his phone number was an obvious open invitation to get other fellow members to call his house and harass him about some failed transaction...
you sound like a bully imo.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I decided not to post here again but I will now as last time.

Just 3 or 4 days ago, I got an offer to buy a LLL.com from a exclusive dnforum member. I didn't counter and accpet the offer straight away.

But today, he apologized saying he could not go ahead with the deal.

What I do? I would not create a thread like this one . I would not contact the MOD to force him to sell his LLL.com to me.

I will just move on.

I hope this thread to be closed soon as waste of time for many of you.

Soofi

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Get your facts straight before you post it in public, were you selling or buying?? cuz at one point you are saying that you received an offer for LLL.com and you accepted his offer but then you go on to say that I would not force him to sell his domain.

Oh well, it could be okay fo ryou cuz you yourself dont stick to your words.
IT TAKES A MAN TO STAND UP TO 'EM WORDS. YOU CANT PIN POINT AT OTHERS BECAUSE YOU'RE DEEP DOWN IN IT AND ARE USED TO BACKING OFF!!

I decided not to post here again but I will now as last time.

Just 3 or 4 days ago, I got an offer to buy a LLL.com from a exclusive dnforum member. I didn't counter and accpet the offer straight away.

But today, he apologized saying he could not go ahead with the deal.

What I do? I would not create a thread like this one . I would not contact the MOD to force him to sell his LLL.com to me.

I will just move on.

I hope this thread to be closed soon as waste of time for many of you.

Mods, you can close this thread now !!

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was buying a LLL.com and not selling.

He gave me a price on his LLL.com and I accepted the price to buy the domain straight away without any counter offer.

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I thought this was over?????

Soofi

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wow... I guess I should have mentioned your prowess at spelling too.

What exactly are you trying to prove? your point? it's useless, now move on lame one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators