• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed She.asia - Whats this domain worth?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yedi200

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone :
I have got the domain she.asia , is that a good domain?do you like it?
I think it can make a website about female.how do you think that?
 
I personally wouldn't give you reg fee for it .. but hey, thats just me!
 
Sorry, same opinion here.
 
.asia is just another .mobi

sorry I'm not a fan of this ext.
 
I've sold some one worders like configure, iEarn etc for about $200 each so i guess yours is as good atleast.

Wait and watch. Dont sell it cheap now that you have regged it.
 
i've sold some one worders like configure, iearn etc for about $200 each so i guess yours is as good atleast.

Wait and watch. Dont sell it cheap now that you have regged it.

gree also.
 
.asia is just another .mobi

sorry I'm not a fan of this ext.

.Asia cannot be compared to .mobi. as .mobi can be only accessed to mobile phones where as .asia is just like any other TLD's.

Good keywords when developed will be indexed in major search engines in searches in Asian countries which have the highest number of internet users.

Good keyword .asia should be a good investment down the line.

People who have not invested or missed out in .asia will appraise it for reg fees.don't panic...try developing it. nice name!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom