• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed SM.ORG Appraisal please!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Copper = Cyber2?

2008 2 Letter .org sales according to NameBio.com

pi.org $40K
go.org $25,350

Go.org went for just 25k? That was one hell of a deal!
 
Cyber2=Cyber2...

Domain is at auction now; ends June 18th (tom) at noon PST. You can go to www.sm.org it will take you directly to the bidding page.

Current bid is at $14,000 - goes in $500 increments.

We feel SM is much better than PL; But I guess the market will tell tomorrow. We left no reserve so the highest bidder will win. If it sells for < $22K it is a resale value as I got an offer last year for that much from a domainer but I did not want to sell at that time.

Copper = Cyber2?

2008 2 Letter .org sales according to NameBio.com

pi.org $40K
go.org $25,350
yj.org $5,500
no.org $37,500
pl.org $28,850

2007 2 Letter .org sales

fl.org $33,000
we.org $36,500
ii.org $22,895
jv.org $14,000

I think the PL.org sale would be the closest to SM.org for value wise.
 
Thank you for the appraisal dvestors :)

It wasn't great deal based on your reseller price.
But, I still am glad that I got it!

My wife can not understand the money I spent:greendead:

Jonathan

Opps, just realized this was a 2 yr old thread ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom