Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

smallbusinesslegal.net Earning - $77.22 Monthly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

ydnaemsti

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Traffic is fraud. He just took my money for testing of a domain and never changed name servers.
This is like the 3rd time he has done this to me under a different name at DNF. He's got multiple accounts dating back to 2005.

His name shows Mike G in US. He is actually out of US with a paypal email:seo.prasad.2009@gmail.com
Guy from US, but paypal from out of US.

Whenever you see a domain on DNForum for sale, that is not suppose to have traffic, but it does and it is parked at Parked.com you can assume
it's him or his freinds from Turkey, Greece and etc.

Most of his whois is outside of US: Bahamas, Istambul, and stuff like that. A lot of these domains is sitting at Moniker.
Almost always parked at Parked. The only place that did not ban him. He is banned at TrafficZ, Skenzo, DS and others.

He stages a lot of sales on the forum between himself to make everything look ligit. JoviGirl member on DNF is the same person.

Always ask to test traffic, so that you lose testing money and not the full amount.
When you ask for money back he is going to give you negative feedback like he did to me.

His other domains: balooons.com, handpowder.com , peadiatricians.co, mobileharddisks.co, antisepticlotion.com and many more.

domaintrader2007

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what the hell ur talking ydnaemsti. Im memeber of Dnforum from Dec 2007. Got it. I ahve changed name server for u to test it man. And i dont have any multiple accounts. How u can say me fraud widout any proof man.

His other domains: balooons.com, handpowder.com , peadiatricians.co, mobileharddisks.co, antisepticlotion.com and many more

These are not my domains.

If u dont want to test tht domain. let me knw im ready to refund ur upfront testing amount. And by the way till now i have not given u any negative feedback man.

ydnaemsti

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now you finally replied? I was writing to you all day to refund. Screw you.

domaintrader2007

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey i was away and was not connected to internet. I have changed NS at the same time when u paid me. But i dont knw why till now its not changed. So if u want refund will send u now.

And how can u write anythng on post???

Who told u tht " His other domains: balooons.com, handpowder.com , peadiatricians.co, mobileharddisks.co, antisepticlotion.com and many " these are my domains dude??

Without any proofs u dont have rights to post anythg on any thread.

Just edit tht posting.

Refund was sent :-
refund.jpg

kolor

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I've a transaction with Mike (domaintrader2007), it's a good guy and excellent dnforum member, this my opinion.

jovigirl

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
He stages a lot of sales on the forum between himself to make everything look ligit. JoviGirl member on DNF is the same person.

jovi here
sorry I didnt post here sooner
obviously Im not the same person as domaintrader2007
I m not a very active member here but I have a decent reputation - I think

ydnaemsti is nothing but a troll, just place him on your ignore list
from my own experience, he PMs you offers and then moves on and doesnt reply to your messages

kolor

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Traffic is fraud. He knows that the domains have bot traffic, pleaase don't make deal with this user, it's only a vermin....I lost my money

Last edited:

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
First a 3 word .net that doesnt even make complete sense... come on guys, this name wouldnt receive 1 uv a day.

As for the member domaintrader2007 and his fraud, why isnt he banned along with his partners or other aliases yet? Also shouldnt Parked.com ban him there as well, just look up the account.

domaintrader2007

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
before selling i provided u all the proofs as per ur requirement bro. The same witrh my case, but i was also got dumped. So please dont take me wrong and fraud. Im sorry because of me u2 lost your money.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

TheLendry ip why should i should be banned???? i have not done anything wrng, it was as per kolor request. And for your information i was also got dumped due to this. This was due to less knowledge of domain parking. i was not knwg abt this bot traffic, i just checked revenue proofs and invested in them. When kolor provided me good price i sold just 2 of them. I invested in 50domains, so u can think, how much i lost??? Plz understand. Thanks

kolor

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you know that the traffic is fraud, about 9 days and now NO TRAFFIC....and you ask for at least 12 month of revenues....after the deal you tell me the truth, also for the other domains.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
before selling i provided u all the proofs as per ur requirement bro. The same witrh my case, but i was also got dumped. So please dont take me wrong and fraud. Im sorry because of me u2 lost your money.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

TheLendry ip why should i should be banned???? i have not done anything wrng, it was as per kolor request. And for your information i was also got dumped due to this. This was due to less knowledge of domain parking. i was not knwg abt this bot traffic, i just checked revenue proofs and invested in them. When kolor provided me good price i sold just 2 of them. I invested in 50domains, so u can think, how much i lost??? Plz understand. Thanks

So you are saying you just bought these names yourself and lost your funds as well when they didnt perform after refunding buyers money?

It took you 5 days from the creating of this thread to do a deal with Kolor, in 15 days he knew it wasnt real The question is... show us the day YOU bought the name via whois history.

ydnaemsti knew the name was no good well before your deal with Kolor so that would mean you had to know too and did a deal with Kolor any ways.

Either way this doesnt look good at all for you, up to a mod to decide but imo you could have started out innocently and got ripped off but you passed that on to other member(s) here and that is unforgiveable. This all assuming you are not just a scammer period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom