Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

smallbusinesslegal.net Earning - $77.22 Monthly

Status
Not open for further replies.

domaintrader2007

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
C kolor..im also in shock and lost my 10k in this. So im unable to give u any clarification. I was not knwg abt this. Im really sorry. Plz understand. Thanks

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

How i should clarify this i dont knw. I just knw i too got dumped and im sorry for kolor.

Domain Summit 2024

kolor

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you're are sorry for me?...but why you tell me the truth after the deal?....here on the forum I propose to you: half of my lost money and I return you all domains.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you're are sorry for me?...but why you tell me the truth after the deal?....here in the forum I propose to you: half of my lost money and I return you all domains.

So no refund ( full ). On traffic and rev that was clearly fraudulant and he knew it, well as silly as it was to buy from this guy I still feel for you. domaintrader2007 needs to be banned, this crap is unacceptable. Maybe he can stay if he sends a FULL refund to Kolor, not my decision.

Kolor, buona fortuna

kolor

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So no refund ( full ). On traffic and rev that was clearly fraudulant and he knew it, well as silly as it was to buy from this guy I still feel for you. domaintrader2007 needs to be banned, this crap is unacceptable. Maybe he can stay if he sends a FULL refund to Kolor, not my decision.

Kolor, buona fortuna

he tell me the truth after the deal, (Christian Higgins from parked also help me beause the domains don't make traffic few days after)....I know that he take all my savings, and I propose only the half if he's a little bit honest

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
he tell me the truth after the deal, (Christian Higgins from parked also help me beause the domains don't make traffic few days after)....I know that he take all my savings, and I propose only the half if he's a little bit honest

Sorry to hear this, hoprfully he will send a full refund asap. If not he should be banned, you can trust the mods here are very good about this stuff when it comes to light.

kolor

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this, hoprfully he will send a full refund asap. If not he should be banned, you can trust the mods here are very good about this stuff when it comes to light.

I lost all my savings 2600$ and he send me also emails for the paypal fee, and I've sent his also the fee!

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bump for Kolor and YD, wheres the ban for this guy?

kolor

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks legendary.....for now: no ban and no refund.

kolor

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey! there'is someone?....no ban for this user...and I dind't received refund for this user....very good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom