• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Snitch.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Synozeer

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2003
Messages
137
Reaction score
5
I just picked this one up. Appraisals and comments welcome.

-Adam
 
Eventually I'll get around to developing it, but not enough hours in the day just yet. :)
 
Where did you pick it up from?
was it a drop?
Are you interested in selling?
 
I bought it from the previous owner (used to be for a newspaper called the Lexington Snitch).

I'd certainly entertain any offers on the name, but the minmum I would even consider at this point would be $XX,XXX.
 
very nice name.

end user value: somewhere in the xx.xxx range, really depends on the buyer
 
I see some value, but I can't see the development potential very well off the cuff.

Possibly a service to "snitch" on friends, in case you can't tell them something to their face?

That way the friend would get an anonymous email from snitch saying someone has just sent you a "snitch."

This certainly isn't a unique idea. I think other sites have offered such services. The better and more unique the idea, the more value snitch.com will absorb.

As it is, I'd say $5,000 if you needed to sell it to a non-enduser in a hurry.
 
The domain is asking to be developed ... you have to make it something unique.
 
Nice domain to have but I'm not sure for resell value. I guess develop it might increase the value.
 
5-7k

I would have alot of fun dev. this, new site, gossip, tabloid, idk its just such a nice name
 
you're hysterical mocus. (where does he find this stuff).
 
:shy: my site..hehe
 
Looks great.... Gonna write you a small review and maybe get you some more traffic "thumbs up*
 
Nice celebrity website...I love it.
 
MyFuture said:
Looks great.... Gonna write you a small review and maybe get you some more traffic "thumbs up*

Sounds good to me. I'll take traffic where I can get it ;)

Adam
 
BTW, made some more changes to the site. More info, nicer looking, etc. Always looking for suggestions, comments, etc.

Thanks,
Adam
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom