Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
I think...Gregoire, What does this formula represent: 4000*12months*3years*50cts = $72k
Thanks,
Rob
Gregoire, What does this formula represent: 4000*12months*3years*50cts = $72k
Thanks,
Rob
However, this domain value do not rely only on revenue.
This makes sense from an end user perspective spending $$$ on advertising - I understand what you are meaning, I thought the previous formula was for PPC.
Thanks,
Rob
True.I agree with that ofc. But 4000 uniques a month is not neglectable at all, even for a real end user who will never park the name.
If you are not that eager to cash it, my suggestion is, you could spend $2 - 5k to develop it, and it would bring you a lot more within years.
I picked this Graduate Program out of thin google air:
http://fpnew.ccit.arizona.edu/soc/costs.htm
It says: "The 2006-07 registration fee for all students is $5,280 per year; nonresidents enrolled full-time pay an additional tuition fee of $15,241. This fee is waived for graduate assistants."
When you are talking about the possibility 15 to 20k sales using a totally generic .com domain, I would think twice about giving it up for the price of 3 of 4 degree courses.
I would develop a site and try to find out if users are looking for courses or books or just facts.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.