• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers some cheap .com´s like pizzaleone.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

disadan

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2012
Messages
60
Reaction score
1
Domain:pizzaleone.com
Offers from:500€
BIN:900€


Traffic:up to 20
Revenue:up to 0,48€
Creation date:2004-11-03
Expiry date:2012-11-02
Registrar:Eurodns S.A.


maybe they are interesting for you:

soyvoy.com XXX€
dnpolice.com XXX€
dncops.com XXX€
deathtopigs.com XXX€

Leave an Offer via PM - Thank you:smilewinkgrin:

I am working for i.biz - I am not the owner - I was hired to sell
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom