• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Some domains I just picked up

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

weeman212

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2006
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Any of these worth anything?

GIGASAFE.COM
HOTROCKPOKER.COM
PAYDEBTAWAY.COM
PRIZEGRID.COM

Thanks in advance
Ryan
 
IMO GIGASAFE.COM is the best. It's short and brandable. Would be nice for encryption software steganos-style or a USB stick :)
 
I agree, I was also thinking a secure file host is a possibility
 
I think that if you find an enduser who is willing to brand those domain names, you can fetch in the low XXX.

resellers- reg fee
 
some of them are catchy, GIGASAFE.COM and PAYDEBTAWAY.COM are good regs I think, not a lot of reseller value right now, but those are the type of domains that endusers might contact you for, and thats where the money is,
 
I think that if you find an enduser who is willing to brand those domain names, you can fetch in the low XXX.

resellers- reg fee

Took the words right..off..of my..fingers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom