Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

"SOS" Notice: Do not buy bq.com ycw.com and usd.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanson

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I bought domain names BQ.com, YCW.com and USD.net from the seller (Issam Alameh). The deal was completed by Escrow.com on March.
I successfully transferred these domains to another registrar eName.com right after the deal. After a few days, the seller contacted Verisign and told the registrar that these domain names were stolen from his account because his email, ID and registrar account info all got compromised. Tucows notified eName.com and transferred these domain names back to Tucows. Tucows didn't do anything to notify me this situation but took these domain names back directly. I'm facing a huge financial loss. I have no other option but taking it to proper legal action.
In this case ENAME.com did not give me any notice and pay less attention to my domain names.
These reasons could be the main cause of the issue.
I have contacted Tucows and Escrow, both party confirmed that the owner who claims got stolen is exactly the person who sold these domains to me. Unfortunately they can't do much at the moment so I must show this situation and tell public this case.

Please do not buy bq.com ycw.com and usd.net .
Also be careful of this seller ( Issam Alameh)

Domain Summit 2024

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You need to seek assitance from legal counsel immediately if you have not already done so, I recommend www.johnberryhill.com he is a warrior in our field and will make this right for you if at all possible. :cool:

Hanson

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You need to seek assitance from legal counsel immediately if you have not already done so, I recommend www.johnberryhill.com he is a warrior in our field and will make this right for you if at all possible. :cool:

I have send a mail to John before.
But he did not reply.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Damn this is a f***ed up situation for you.

I'd find out where the seller lives and pay him a visit. No joke.

Gee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
are you sure of his name and identity

issam alameh seems very popular on the net

he claims to be popular poet and he owns many websites

try here he even puts his photo
http://www.issamonline.com/

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

here also his wedding :)

http://ialameh.maktoobblog.com/222610/عرس-المدونات-عصام-علامة-ومي-الشريف/

please be sure of his identity lest you accuse popular honest figure

this guy is lebanese poet

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
call berryhill

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the seller or owner of those domains must have some kinda clout, to just call verislime and get 2 cows to get ename to transfer the domains back....without any "due process".

were they locked at ename?

how did verislime verify the call as authentic?

another question is, which you may not want to answer ....how much did you pay for the package?

as the price may be a tip if indeed the domains were stolen prior to being sold to you.

hope it all works out

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I am not quite "buying" the victim situation here.

Hanson - or "wuhao zhejiang sanmen zhengda rubber fac." according to WHOIS - is the registrant for USD.net after this Issam Alameh guy (who is allegedly the legitimate owner whose account got hacked.)

The WHOIS changed between 20 and 21 of March from Alameh to Hanson's - on the same day, March 21, Hanson puts the domains up for sale at http://www.dnforum.com/f529/usd-net-sale-thread-413032.html

Why would Hanson be in such an extreme hurry to sell the domains if he just bought them? ;) Was he aware of their "hot" status and wasn't expecting a swift reaction by Tucows? Rhetorical question.

Hanson

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have buy them through ESCROW.com and pay more than $55000 for them.
If any one can give me the address, I want to call the FBI, Thanks.

I am not quite "buying" the victim situation here.

Hanson - or "wuhao zhejiang sanmen zhengda rubber fac." according to WHOIS - is the registrant for USD.net after this Issam Alameh guy (who is allegedly the legitimate owner whose account got hacked.)

The WHOIS changed between 20 and 21 of March from Alameh to Hanson's - on the same day, March 21, Hanson puts the domains up for sale at http://www.dnforum.com/f529/usd-net-sale-thread-413032.html

Why would Hanson be in such an extreme hurry to sell the domains if he just bought them? ;) Was he aware of their "hot" status and wasn't expecting a swift reaction by Tucows? Rhetorical question.

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

I am a investor in domain names.
If you buy some domain name.
Do you want to sell it ? " Acro"

If you do not know anything.
Please listen.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I am a investor in domain names.
If you buy some domain name.
Do you want to sell it ? " Acro"

If you do not know anything.
Please listen.

I "do not know anything" but I find it odd that less than one day after you received the domains you wanted to sell them. Also, $55k for a LL.com and an LLL.com plus a quality LLL.net should have caused enough suspicion.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Unless you are a harvard graduate rocket scientist though of course! :laugh:

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wasn't bq.com recently sold on 4.cn ?

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here, both sides might be right.

I was buying a one word .com domain in xx,xxx range and it's worth xxx,xxx range. I communicated with the registered email address of the owner. I even started escrow.com was about to pay the money.

But later got a call from Netsol stating that the real owner's email was hijacked and the thief changed his email password, escrow password etc... and he himself acting like real owner.

In your case, may be someone hijacked the real owner's email and have done the transaction via escrow. The bank account details at escrow would be not the real owner's if hijacking involved. So may be worth checking with escrow.com.

$55 k for xxx,xxx range domains (I mean total value of 3 domains) might have arroused your suspicion and very likely the hijacking invovled.

Last edited:

ialameh

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am Issam Alameh, I found this post here, Hanson or whatever his name is hacked my account and I have all of the proofs ( not only myself has these proofs).
I would love that he contacts escrow.com (he could do that, it is very easy for him) and FBI also.
I don't want to post any information here, but if someone is interested in the story and has a legitimate reasons to get more information I will be happy to provide it.
I am a well respected person and this guy is trying to spoil my reputation...
So petty...

Thanks for all of the good guys in here

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Interesting...

So is the other side of the story that he stole the names from you and then claimed when names taken back that he paid for them and you were never compromised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom