Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

"SOS" Notice: Do not buy bq.com ycw.com and usd.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So this should be moved to Legal

Domain Summit 2024

ialameh

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Interesting...

So is the other side of the story that he stole the names from you and then claimed when names taken back that he paid for them and you were never compromised?

yes exactly, that is what happened and i have even emails from him threatening me and all of my emails are archived for compliance and e-discovery in a certified datacenter.

Every email he sent me and every action he did is all recorded... (and more)

He thinks by publishing such a story he would turn this into a true story by making a buzz...

Have fun looking at this http://www.namepros.com/industry-news/652021-bq-com-189-900-sold.html

whom you would believe.

thanks a lot for giving me the chance to post little about this

Issam

Hanson

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You say if I send you the information and you will send back the information of hacker.
But you did not do that.
Why?
Please show more information and provide it.

---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

yes exactly, that is what happened and i have even emails from him threatening me and all of my emails are archived for compliance and e-discovery in a certified datacenter.

Every email he sent me and every action he did is all recorded... (and more)

He thinks by publishing such a story he would turn this into a true story by making a buzz...

Have fun looking at this http://www.namepros.com/industry-news/652021-bq-com-189-900-sold.html

whom you would believe.

thanks a lot for giving me the chance to post little about this

Issam

please show me the information.

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

I want the admin of DNF to check the identity of ialameh.
He is lie.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Hanson you didn't tell us, why did you put the domains for sale 1 day after you supposedly bought them from Issam Alameh?

ialameh

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You say if I send you the information and you will send back the information of hacker.
But you did not do that.
Why?
Please show more information and provide it.

---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

please show me the information.

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

I want the admin of DNF to check the identity of ialameh.
He is lie.
Well, I will tell you why,

What you have sent me is a forwarded email from escrow.com saying that you bought the domains for a total of 64k, 45k for bq.com, 9k for usd.net and 9k for ycw.com
how would be possible in a way that you offer usd.net after one day for anything more than 5k ! and how would it be possible that 45+9+9 becomes only more than 55k ?

How would it be possible that you are a domain trader and you don't know how to do simple math.

Moreover I want to assure everybody that YOU ARE THE HIJACKER, every smart domain trader knows that he needs to keep the domains for sometime to be able to sell them... (I think you missed this one too)

You are trying to make a buzz out of this to create a story and a history. Don't do much of that, it is not gonna work for this.

I am not putting any more proofs here because i am keeping it for the right time...

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm well from experience I can now testify that theives are known to create fake transaction history via paypal/escrow etc. Some just go the extra mile, glad it didnt hold things up in this case.

The fact Ialameh got the names back so fast speaks volumes.
The fact the buyer cannot get his story straight on purchase price and tries to sale next day at conflicting price speaks volumes as well.

Red flag city!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
There's more to it.

BQ.com was sold on 4.cn apparently by Hanson, according to this Chinese gazette (use Google translation)
http://www.sootoo.com/content/36058.shtml

The autotranslated text says:

[FONT=宋体]It is understood that domain name holders in receipt of a complaint , ICANN determined that was a domain name stealing and selling behavior, and make it a mandatory transfer out of the three Yu Ming Hanson 's account of Chinese buyers . According to the published price information , let alone BQ.COM Chinese buyers who lost 1.3 million yuan , with YCW.COM, USD.NET, the loss of Chinese buyers over several million yuan.[/FONT]

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So its safe to assume he hasnt returned that cash or ????

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Assuming the domain BQ.com was won for $191k on 4.cn on 4/20/2010, it was never handed over (no WHOIS changes). The contact info is that of Hanson's throughout, until the domain was taken away around the 8th of June and returned to Issam.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh ok so he didnt get paid off at all, well thats good.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It's simple, really.

Someone - not necessarily Hanson - hijacked the domain by creating similar "issam.alameh@" email accounts and potentially using social engineering with the registrar (Tucows) to change the ownership. He then proceeded with an Escrow sale (according to Hanson). Issam says the Escrow emails are faked. In that case, Hanson is the thief, not the victim. He's the victim only if the Escrow.com emails are real. In that case, the hijacker is someone else.
At any rate, Hanson then put BQ.com on sale rather swiftly on 4.cn and it was sold - but never transferred.

Furthermore:

BQ.com was the "trojan horse". ;) Because through it, the hijacker accessed Issam's account. But for USD.net and YCW.com there are NO WHOIS changes, the domains are pushed straight into the Chinese account of Hanson's, on March 21.

I believe BQ.com was targeted because of its value; USD.net and YCW.com were cherry-picked afterwards as being valuable from the domains in Issam's account. The fact that they all ended up in the hands of the same buyer, raises suspicion.

Hanson needs to provide evidence about the Escrow.com transaction, such as a full email with headers etc.

Some interesting DNForum links:

3/31/2010 - Hanson is soliciting offers for LL.com domains
http://www.dnforum.com/f16/buy-nn-com-ll-com-thread-414078.html
At this point, he already has control of BQ.com and he's "sweetened" by the apparent low price he got it for.

4/20/2010 - Hanson is looking for help over domain reversal
http://www.dnforum.com/f557/need-help-sos-thread-416249.html
This is obviously after BQ.com was sold at 4.cn - odd timing?

6/14/2010 - Hanson asks for John Berryhill's assistance
http://www.dnforum.com/f299/domain-issue-thread-422471.html

Last edited:

Hanson

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, I will tell you why,

What you have sent me is a forwarded email from escrow.com saying that you bought the domains for a total of 64k, 45k for bq.com, 9k for usd.net and 9k for ycw.com
how would be possible in a way that you offer usd.net after one day for anything more than 5k ! and how would it be possible that 45+9+9 becomes only more than 55k ?

How would it be possible that you are a domain trader and you don't know how to do simple math.

Moreover I want to assure everybody that YOU ARE THE HIJACKER, every smart domain trader knows that he needs to keep the domains for sometime to be able to sell them... (I think you missed this one too)

You are trying to make a buzz out of this to create a story and a history. Don't do much of that, it is not gonna work for this.

I am not putting any more proofs here because i am keeping it for the right time...

you can see usd.net and ycw.com it's the same Transactions Number. Total price is 9k +fee.
Add bq.com's price and fee it's more than 55K.
I buy them at March.
the reason I want to sold usd.net here is that I want to test the price of usd.net.
Then I find it's a high price I had bought.
Transaction #: 504234Escrow #: 377883Transaction Title: bq.comSeller: Issam Alameh ([email protected])Buyer: Wu hao ([email protected])

Transaction #: 504952Escrow #: 378344Transaction Title: DomainsSeller: Issam Alameh ([email protected])Buyer: Wu hao ([email protected])

I had checked the bank name which escrow send the money it's Issam Alameh.
This means you sold the domain names and get it back.
You are not a good seller. Also now you are unrealistic say I had stolen your domain names. You are lie.
Please be careful with these domain names and the seller.

Last edited:

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
im still confused. lol

acro you're expert crime catcher. you know the ins and out of the business really well.

it's interesting how things happen in the domain industry.

now, im scared to do domaining. lol

if i had a lot of money, i would have been fooled big time.

ialameh

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well why don't you post the bank account that money transferred to and when had the transaction transferred to
Btw my email never been [email protected]

Hanson

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ESCROW only check account name with me.
They will show more information until we open the lawsuit.

Please waiting

I do not show some evidence here.
You know whom you are.

You can show us the evidence of the thief who stolen ?
I also doubt the man can stolen your TUCOWS account and also stolen your ID card.
I have a contract with Issam.Alameh

without evidence, Please keep silent.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

The deal by escrow.com

http://20.images22.51img1.com/6000/adbat/0b36fa88956b5101fd9cc70ce6c39d5d.jpg
http://24.images22.51img1.com/6000/adbat/4f6cfea3627eaa0e6fee0f2cd6dac954.jpg

Last edited:

Jilo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't want to comment on the dispute, but just wanted to say if you enlarge the images enough (about 2,000 px wide and sharpen) you can see small changes in the font and background on some parts not consistent with the rest of the form... they may well be genuine, but that's my observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom