Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

"SOS" Notice: Do not buy bq.com ycw.com and usd.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Now, here's a really funny thing, Hanson. The Escrow images you uploaded show:

BQ.com - March 21 at 2:41PM Pacific Time as the time you accepted the merchandise. There's a 15 hour time difference between US Pacific Time and Guangdong, China. In other words, it was March 22, 5:41AM China time when you accepted the transaction.

For USD.net and YCW.com - March 24 at 1:12PM Pacific Time - that was March 25, 4:42AM China time when you accepted that transaction as complete.

The only problem is, you started the sale thread of http://www.dnforum.com/f529/usd-net-sale-thread-413032.html on March 21, at 8:41PM Eastern time - that was March 22, 8:41AM China time.

In other words, you put USD.net on sale before you had even accepted it from the seller.

Why?

Uploaded the images to:
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/8752/0b36fa88956b5101fd9cc70.jpg
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/2474/4f6cfea3627eaa0e6fee0f2.jpg

ESCROW only check account name with me.
They will show more information until we open the lawsuit.

Please waiting

I do not show some evidence here.
You know whom you are.

You can show us the evidence of the thief who stolen ?
I also doubt the man can stolen your TUCOWS account and also stolen your ID card.
I have a contract with Issam.Alameh

without evidence, Please keep silent.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

The deal by escrow.com

http://20.images22.51img1.com/6000/adbat/0b36fa88956b5101fd9cc70ce6c39d5d.jpg
http://24.images22.51img1.com/6000/adbat/4f6cfea3627eaa0e6fee0f2cd6dac954.jpg

Domain Summit 2024

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ESCROW only check account name with me.
They will show more information until we open the lawsuit.

Please waiting

I do not show some evidence here.
You know whom you are.

You can show us the evidence of the thief who stolen ?
I also doubt the man can stolen your TUCOWS account and also stolen your ID card.
I have a contract with Issam.Alameh

without evidence, Please keep silent.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

The deal by escrow.com

http://20.images22.51img1.com/6000/adbat/0b36fa88956b5101fd9cc70ce6c39d5d.jpg
http://24.images22.51img1.com/6000/adbat/4f6cfea3627eaa0e6fee0f2cd6dac954.jpg

For added credibility, upload the images as uncompressed .jpg or .png, so it's easier to see that the screenshots aren't tampered with.

Hanson

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I want to show that , I am study in the UK.
these three domain names were deal at same time.
The seller send me the name before I send him the money.
I am a distinction.
After I get usd.net , I also wire transfer the money to escrow.com

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now, here's a really funny thing, Hanson. The Escrow images you uploaded show:

BQ.com - March 21 at 2:41PM Pacific Time as the time you accepted the merchandise. There's a 15 hour time difference between US Pacific Time and Guangdong, China. In other words, it was March 22, 5:41AM China time when you accepted the transaction.

For USD.net and YCW.com - March 24 at 1:12PM Pacific Time - that was March 25, 4:42AM China time when you accepted that transaction as complete.

The only problem is, you started the sale thread of http://www.dnforum.com/f529/usd-net-sale-thread-413032.html on March 21, at 8:41PM Eastern time - that was March 22, 8:41AM China time.

In other words, you put USD.net on sale before you had even accepted it from the seller.

Why?

Uploaded the images to:
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/8752/0b36fa88956b5101fd9cc70.jpg
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/2474/4f6cfea3627eaa0e6fee0f2.jpg

I'm not taking anyone's side, but according to the whois history, the domain changed owner from Issam Alameh to a Chinese person on March 22nd. Hanson probably had it in his possession before he accepted the Escrow transaction, which is perfectly normal as the inspection period can be set up to 30 calendar days.

So Hanson most likely had usd.net in his account when he started the DNF thread.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
That gets even better by the minute. I would not give away a $100 domain before I get paid, much less for $55k. Do you seriously believe you were dealing with the owner of the domains?

Also, if you were in the UK then the times posted above get amended by "minus 7". In other words, you literally put the domains up for sale here on DNForum days before the Escrow transaction had completed officially, definitely within hours after you took control of them.

I am a distinction.

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Hanson had the domains in his account BEFORE ESCROW WAS STARTED. That's what I am getting at.

I'm not taking anyone's side, but according to the whois history, the domain changed owner from Issam Alameh to a Chinese person on March 22nd. Hanson probably had it in his possession before he accepted the Escrow transaction, which is perfectly normal as the inspection period can be set up to 30 calendar days.

So Hanson most likely had usd.net in his account when he started the DNF thread.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

I am a distinction.

This totally broke my theory... :)

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WOW thats the nail in the coffin, if Hanson didnt jack them the seller he bought from did, period, one way or the other.

Good work Acro :)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Hanson dealt with someone who not only hijacked the domains but convinced him, by taking a calculated risk (the thief had nothing to lose): the thief pushed the domains to Hanson's account as a display of trust. There was no Escrow when that happened, which means that Hanson performed an empty contract which not only violates the terms of Escrow but also puts any potential of reclaiming the funds under risk.

There is more information I can't release, it's up to Issam to explain what happened behind the scenes. The bottom line is, someone is partying with Hanson's money and it's not Issam.

TheAlien

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hanson, Why would someone push a domain to you first if the domain is legal? Think about it.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hanson dealt with someone who not only hijacked the domains but convinced him, by taking a calculated risk (the thief had nothing to lose): the thief pushed the domains to Hanson's account as a display of trust. There was no Escrow when that happened, which means that Hanson performed an empty contract which not only violates the terms of Escrow but also puts any potential of reclaiming the funds under risk.

There is more information I can't release, it's up to Issam to explain what happened behind the scenes. The bottom line is, someone is partying with Hanson's money and it's not Issam.

From the start, I had impression that someone hijacked Issam's email account and had aslo made transaction via escrow as Issam with Hanson. As I mentioned on page one of this thread, I had similar experience and nearly purchased a hijacked domain and I thank NetSol for their effort to block the hijacker.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Assuming the domain BQ.com was won for $191k on 4.cn on 4/20/2010, it was never handed over (no WHOIS changes). The contact info is that of Hanson's throughout, until the domain was taken away around the 8th of June and returned to Issam.

The owner of 4.cn was warned that bq.com was likely stolen so he didin't let the transaction complete.

TheAlien

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The owner of 4.cn was warned that bq.com was likely stolen so he didin't let the transaction complete.

Actually the owner of 4.cn was warned that bq.com was likely stolen while bq.com in auction but he didn't stop the auction.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually the owner of 4.cn was warned that bq.com was likely stolen while bq.com in auction but he didn't stop the auction.

Why stop the auction if it could turn out the warning was false? The main thing is the auction winner didn't lose any money.

bluearctic

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Contact firstamendment.com they are good with internet related issues. Took care of some problems I had with google.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
... The bottom line is, someone is partying with Hanson's money and it's not Issam.

I'm not convinced it is not Hanson that has Hanson's money...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Hanson can find out from Escrow.com who was the recipient of his payment, including country of destination and bank.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Because there is an Escrow.com transaction for which he paid money.

Hanson

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have call the FBI to find the seller.
Escrow.com did not show me the seller's Bank account name, but they will help me to FBI.

bmugford

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does Escrow.com have anything useful like IP records? What about the registrar?

Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators