• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed springbreak.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

studcent

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Wish it was the dotcom of course. But it isn't. Springbreak.net. What do you think that this is worth? Thanks.
 
Too bad it isn't the .com, but it could bring in some big dollars still. at least x,xxx. Maybe more.

Nice name. Mind saying how much you snatched it for?
 
We're the original owners, so we were lucky enough to get it for reg fee. Probably bought it in 2000. I have always wanted to develop it. There still isn't a good spring break site out there, which is absolutely shocking. But right now, we don't have the resources to develop it, so I'm thinking of selling it.
 
Low to medium $xx,xxx. More as developed website :)
 
Thanks, incka. That's what I'm thinking. And we really should hold onto it, shouldn't we? This strikes me as the type of website that with a 50k investment should be built fairly easily into something worth 200-300, yes? We should be able to build a nice spring break site with 50k, I would think.
 
you're going to make money 2 ways...

Spring Break Vacations - Travel
Spring Break Vids/Pics - Adult

Do both and it's a $50k name easily.
 
Slightly relevant: One of the most famous guys on s-i-tepoint forums, Chris Beasley, developed a site at 4springbreak.net that he paid around $500 for a custom design for at designoutpost. I think he must have let the domain and site drop.
 
I'll pay you two hot college girls and a keg for it.

Really though, I might pay 10K for it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom