• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed stockexchange.tv

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokoroko

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
367
Reaction score
1
I have recently reg this one.
I think i goes with extension well
,I would like to hear your opinions on it and some appraisal if anybody would dare

google "stock exchange" 23 100 000
"stock exchange tv" 1250
 
its worth what someone wants to pay for it. Personally I can not think of anything more absurd than StockExchange TV, but I am sure someone might find it interesting.

I can see only value in the Keywords other than that, unless someone decided to start a TV Channel about a Stock Exchange I would think that you would of been better spending the money on Beer and Pissing it up against a wall at least you would of got something out of it.
 
rokoroko said:
I have recently reg this one.
I think i goes with extension well
,I would like to hear your opinions on it and some appraisal if anybody would dare

google "stock exchange" 23 100 000
"stock exchange tv" 1250

How does this go well with the extension? It doesnt go well with the extension at all. That is why you were able to reg it. The only good thing is that it is a strong keyword so its probably worth $100 max.
 
I have got 1000 usd offers but I cosider it too low for its possibilities in the next TV internet days.

I am not in hurry with the sale

anybody thinks its is worts more than 100 ,1000usd? undeveloped

and I am starting to dev. it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom