• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed sweetfemale.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think last week SingleWomen.com was sold for $40k on ebay according to DNJ. I am not sure... maybe SweetWomen will sound better... but I say low $xxx if you can find the right buyer... why not try to offer to the new owner of SingleWomen.com?!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom