• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Swinging site wanted

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gritgrat

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2006
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Looking to find an adult swinging site. Or Template, Domain anything. Contact me via pm with details of anything you think will be of interest. Preferably want a .com if offering Domain, however will consider any.
 
Any price range? (for domain only)
 
Couldnt say at this moment maybe around $xxx,xx mid. Will know for definate over this weekend. What you got?
 
PuertoRicanSwingers.com

SubmissiveSwingers.com

BarelyLegalSwingers.com


Domains only, no site, content, hosting.

$300 each

$750 for all three

Thanks,
Dave
 
Are they getting any traffic? is there proof?
 
no traffic that I know of - Just regged a few days ago, tough to find good swinger names - I just changed the nameservers to Sedo today... any names that i find out that do have traffic will probably command more money.

Are there any other types of adult names that you are interested in besides swinging? I have about 179 (plus the one in my signature).

If you would like to see a full list, let me know.

Thanks,
Dave
 
I dont know much but i figure they would be hard to use on the forum i have in mind, the barelylegal would probably turn away alot of members. Submissive and PuertoRican would probably be aimed at specific target areas. Too much for me to pay with no traffic and the names as they are.

Thanx anyway
 
I have several 100 swingers and adult dating domains if you're still interested. They're not all forsale but I may have the one you need. Hit me up on ICQ 242-325-508
 
theswingersite.com

Used to be a real swinwing site, does have traffic and links to it. $4500
 
I have LadyDoer.com ... don't know how much use for a swinger site -thought I may use for my emc2passion.com site ...
 
swinghere.co.uk

Hi, I know you preferred a .com, but I notice you are a Brit like me & therefore next best is .co.uk. I like this domain as it covers the full genre & is not a small field like some domains that have been posted, just covering latino swingers for example! how odd. I think this domain welcomes subscription based fees from members & invites them in with the title. it's where the real money is.
I am pricing this at $400-$500 & it has 18 months reg. to run
pm me if interested
Thanks, Guy
 
swinginghome.com - was a swingers site in the past.
parker on namedrive. gets about 100 hits a month.
Asking $250 US
 
http://www.virtualswinger.com
Domain Only
Month Unique visitors Number of visits Pages Hits Bandwidth
Jan 2006 23 53 79 87 72.65 KB
Feb 2006 20 33 37 41 34.82 KB
Mar 2006 26 61 67 67 60.96 KB
Apr 2006 47 81 112 120 103.58 KB
May 2006 19 39 46 46 44.12 KB
Jun 2006 23 54 59 70 59.30 KB
Jul 2006 28 53 63 71 61.50 KB
Aug 2006 3 4 5 5 4.58 KB
Total 189 378 468 507 441.51 KB
 
Hello.....

This has got to be the ultimate...it says it all...
Never done anything with it....so no site or traffic....

SwingersHere.com

Please PM for price...;)

J.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom