• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Telescopes.org value?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
I just acquired telescopes.org and am wondering what you think it is worth :)
 
oh fresh off the grill. id say 5k. estibot values it at 18k
 
Haha, yeah, fresh off the grill :)

Thanks for the appraisals!

I am going to develop it into a content site; I like the age of the name and the potential revenue :)
 
yeh i valued it at low xxxx, i was bidding on it, went a bit beyond my expectations though, has a nice overture score, so goodluck with developing it ;)
 
yeh i valued it at low xxxx, i was bidding on it, went a bit beyond my expectations though, has a nice overture score, so goodluck with developing it ;)

Yeah, I was initially willing to bid up to $3k, but I guess my budget stretched a bit in the last few minutes :)

I really like a lot of the elements beyond just the domain name... if it was a little older I'd be really happy, but 8-years is fine.

Thanks, developing it is fun, it should be online by next week :)
 
low $x,xxx...nice pick-up
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom