Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Tired Of Parking..Where Do I Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

nattydomain

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If anyone can help to "rebuild" my bans store I sure would like that. I will even pay for the help :) (a few bucks but money is money)

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr. Deleted,

You simply buy license to the script and you can use it on unlimited domains.

Hard to say if it will do good. From what I read type-in traffic converts very well if its targetted "buying" the product and/or very generic.

my names are for a software, I ended up making it a youtube search engine, and the rev in 2 days has been 4 times normal.

darlanne

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is a fascinating thread. I too have hundreds of domains and I'm drowning in them. So many I'd love to develop but in the meantime they're sitting there either Sedo parked or on empty hosting. Tiffany I love what you've done, as that is so similar to what I had in mind. The BANS sounds FANTASTIC too, I'm very interested and am going to investigate further. Though 12 hours for each site seems like a big undertaking but worth it I'm sure.

I know of a simple little script called RSS Mini. I use it for a few of my self parked names and throw up Adsense and CB and a few other affiliate goodies. However my traffic isn't good on the names it's installed on so I'm unable yet to tell of it's success. RSSMini.com is a free script and takes just a few minutes to install.

BANS however seems a lot more promising in the long run.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can you post your rssmini site so I can check it. The demo page, some links are not working.

Thanks,
em

This is a fascinating thread. I too have hundreds of domains and I'm drowning in them. So many I'd love to develop but in the meantime they're sitting there either Sedo parked or on empty hosting. Tiffany I love what you've done, as that is so similar to what I had in mind. The BANS sounds FANTASTIC too, I'm very interested and am going to investigate further. Though 12 hours for each site seems like a big undertaking but worth it I'm sure.

I know of a simple little script called RSS Mini. I use it for a few of my self parked names and throw up Adsense and CB and a few other affiliate goodies. However my traffic isn't good on the names it's installed on so I'm unable yet to tell of it's success. RSSMini.com is a free script and takes just a few minutes to install.

BANS however seems a lot more promising in the long run.

TiffanyR

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
using goldencan the nice thing abou it is the script is spiderable, meaning when you add it and add the various store catalogs, google will spider the threads, thus you in reality have one page but google and the others see it as , hundreds, for various items in the catalog

meetmydomains

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If anyone can help to "rebuild" my bans store I sure would like that. I will even pay for the help :) (a few bucks but money is money)

No Need to pay for help... pm me a url and I will look to see what is up with it.

Mark

Hi All -

Just wanted to apologize AGAIN for not visiting this thread in awhile. Unfortunately, my dad passed away a week or two ago and it has been a wierd journey for sure!!

Anyhow - If anyone had any specific BANS questions - shoot me a PM and I will answer them immediately.

Mark

nattydomain

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No Need to pay for help... pm me a url and I will look to see what is up with it.

Mark

Hi All -

Just wanted to apologize AGAIN for not visiting this thread in awhile. Unfortunately, my dad passed away a week or two ago and it has been a wierd journey for sure!!

Anyhow - If anyone had any specific BANS questions - shoot me a PM and I will answer them immediately.

Mark

Will PM you soon and let Jah guide you through your loss :disappointed:

azanmi

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Alright so I've been banging away slowly with BANS for a few months and mark has been a CONSIDERABLE help! I have so much more to do on my bans sites but it does work! Mark really knows his stuff and I can't touch his template customization! Anyway, I too still have about 100 more domains to build out but there is daily revenue in my CJ account!

Probably the most important thing about customizing your bans store is making sure to get the proper niche keywords in place. Since Mark took a look at my power drill site (see below) and gave me some keyword suggestions, I have been modifying all my sites to become more geared towards true niche keywords that convert, rather than relying on Social bookmarking links and blackhat tactics.

internext

Got Internet?
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
... look at my power drill site (see below) ...
Is BANS safe to use? I was about to try it but 3 out of 5 of your BANS sites listed in your sig, including the power drill site, are currently hacked!
HackeD by inf3RNo

meetmydomains

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That doesnt look like a BANS hack, but more of a hosting attack...

I checked some of the backend files for BANS and they are definitely there... someone has just hijacked the root file of the domain.

azanmi

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yup. They hacked 130 domains over one night ironically right after I wrote the post:blush:. They exploited a Mambo CMS that I had on another domain and gained root access to my webserver.... Man this sucks. This is the second Turkish Hacker that has hit me this month.
LOTS of work ahead. The sites in the sig should be restored to about 90% this guy is not a malicious as the last. He only overwrote the index files. The other guy wiped all my web directories clean!

Sorry for the confusion, my webhost will be doing a full restore of all my domains this afternoon from a tape backup.

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Whois your current hosting service and how quick they can restore?

Yup. They hacked 130 domains over one night ironically right after I wrote the post:blush:. They exploited a Mambo CMS that I had on another domain and gained root access to my webserver.... Man this sucks. This is the second Turkish Hacker that has hit me this month.
LOTS of work ahead. The sites in the sig should be restored to about 90% this guy is not a malicious as the last. He only overwrote the index files. The other guy wiped all my web directories clean!

Sorry for the confusion, my webhost will be doing a full restore of all my domains this afternoon from a tape backup.

DavidJames

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How easy is it to build a BANS store? I have no knowledge of building websites. I have an amazon affiliate store that I had somebody else build for me, but I want to make use of my other domain names and would save $ if I can build it myself...

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How easy is it to build a BANS store? I have no knowledge of building websites. I have an amazon affiliate store that I had somebody else build for me, but I want to make use of my other domain names and would save $ if I can build it myself...

I can build site within 30 minutes all customization on meta tags, title, etc. They are making better results compare to PPC, definitely good for niche domains instead of using ppc.

Currently in testing but making money already.
www.bargainzap.com
www.phonehandy.com
www.kids.sc
etc.

AngelDomains

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am interested too .. Thanks

Nice list of domains, what script do you use for that?

Thanks

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm moving them to another script while waiting for v3.0.

Take a peek to www.netstumble.com, this will be the same concept for www.phonehandy.com, kids.sc, gamer.sc, and other niche domain.

By the way, check if you can see www.whiny.com from your end. I'm testing moving some domains to my existing portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators