• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed uncheerful.com - worth reg fee?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trevorhoare

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2005
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Here's another drunk reg on my part.
Anyone have any thoughts on value?
I'd like to do something with it, but haven't come up with anything good yet.
Thanks,
Trev
 
I like it.. I can think of some ways to use it (enduser style) --------- XX - XXX
 
I Like It, I Would Say Reg Fee, (Coz I Want It :P)

Regards, JMD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom