Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

URLCollection.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This guy sure has a lot of names. What do you think about the design of his site? Pretty cool to me :eek:

Domain summit 2024

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The format of this website has recently changed, but it looks much better now.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree. Did you see that LivePerson feature? The power of development is often underestimated.

the nice looks nice, but the quality of his names looks very low to me.

W

WeTLD

Quite a collection and he has a vew good ones, but none I'd be interested in.

Looks like he must have got a late start in the Dot US regs.

Multi-syllable names aren't of great value either and the shorter the better.

Cheers,

I was hired to design this site and after I made a mockup design, I never heard from them again... don't know if I'd trust them now.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Thanks for digging up a dead mole.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Deleted post until I can get to the bottom of what happened here.

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Basically everyone got a price increase lately. Have you heard the news?

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

The price increase were referring to was done long ago, for me it was 2+ years ago, this has nothing to do with the recent .50 increase.

gariben

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

yup, it should have increased to $7.45

Now I'm getting $7.95

Type Qty ExtAmt Description / Status
===============================================================================
Renewal 1 $7.95 xxxxxx.com / Successful

Definately.. a manual job by the reseller

Only few days ago, it was $7.45 (this was after the "news")

Type Qty ExtAmt Description / Status
===============================================================================
Renewal 1 $7.45 xxxxxx.com / Successful

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Deleted post until I can get to the bottom of what happened here

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Did the account come with a lifetime warranty of no price increase? The ETP can pretty much do whatever they want to the reseller accounts under him.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Did the account come with a lifetime warranty of no price increase? The ETP can pretty much do whatever they want to the reseller accounts under him.

When you sell a $6.95 account for $300 and 6 months later bump it to $7.95, do you think thats right?..Whoever is responsible for this, collected his $300, sucks me in and then devalued that account.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I am not saying if it's right or not. I am asking if there was any implied warranty of any kind.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am not saying if it's right or not. I am asking if there was any implied warranty of any kind.

It was years ago and I very much doubt if there was.

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will try to answer these questions, although this is not my department with our company. Please feel to send me a PM and I will give you our Domains Director's email address and you can write her.

First - Raider Girl - Your pricing was set at $6.95 for every ext. - The only problem you had was somehow your account got set to $7.95 for transfer in's only. We did not set that number (maybe a glitch at ENOM?) and it appears that you started a support ticket at ENOM long ago to work that out. They tell me you never followed up on the ticket? I have an archive of your old account settings all at the $6.95 rates - so please do not say anything in this thread that is not the truth or slanderous.

Next - there is never a guarantee of no future price changes with any registrar or reseller, that I am aware of. Icann controls the base price which was just increased to every registrar. If you did not like this increase than I suggest you get ready, as I understand it, there will be annual price increases from ICANN to all registars for the next several years that are already in the works. Here is ENOM's take on the recent price increase - http://www.enom.com/price-notification.asp

It is a fact that no Reseller at ENOM can set ANY reseller accounts under them at anything less than $8.95. Try to set up a new account under your account at anything less and it will not take. ENOM's suggested rate for all existing reseller accounts is a min. of $8.45 and then only for the larger accounts per their new tier pricing system, I was just told.

We asked them to hold the $7.95 rate for all of our existing reseller accounts and they agreed to the same, as long we handle most all of the front end tech support. Which we do via 800 telephone support and email support 12 hours a day - 7 days a week.

Finally - I have a suggestion to any of you who have a problem with this new rate adjustment - Contact the sales department at ENOM and request to either have them set-up a new reseller account for you and move your domains to that account, or have them transfer your existing account away from our management. If what they tell us is a fact, you will get a new account and/or your existing account will default to a min. price of $8.45.

Any other questions, please send me a PM or send me an email and I will be happy to aim you to the folks at ENOM or our Domains Department for any further support - Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators