Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
It would probably fall in the range of these recent sales...
pwx.com $1,500
wxq.com $2,256
...
3k
If you want to sell your domain PM me![]()
At this time considering letters and combo I think your real value is araund 3k
I'm a newbie in this forum but I currently own flv.com ypu.com and afq.com
I'm not new in domain trade..![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.