• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed uxm.com pls appraise

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1234567

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 8, 2005
Messages
655
Reaction score
0
uxm.com

thinking of holding further or accepting offer, pls appraise
 
3.5K-4.0K
based of my recent sale of uzx.com and other names.
 
NICE!! XM = Satellite Radio... can be a pretty catchy name. ~$8k.
 
4k

"U eXchange Money?
 
thanks for appraisals so far, what's the min price for the worst LLL.com and L-L.com ?
 
From 3character.com:

3-Letter .com - $3200
L-L.com - $950
 
It would probably fall in the range of these recent sales...
pwx.com $1,500
wxq.com $2,256
cxa.com $3,600
opx.com $4,101
exu.com $4,600
 
3k
If you want to sell your domain PM me :D

Ha ha! I like this lowball appraisal + "one line" business proposal from newbee to the member with 101 iTrader. Nice try, pal.
 
At this time considering letters and combo I think your real value is araund 3k
I'm a newbie in this forum but I currently own flv.com ypu.com and afq.com
I'm not new in domain trade..;)
 
At this time considering letters and combo I think your real value is araund 3k
I'm a newbie in this forum but I currently own flv.com ypu.com and afq.com
I'm not new in domain trade..;)

Are you considering recent lll.coms sales as well ?
 
yes, but I'm not an end user.. However this post is not for this argument..
Bye :ok:
 
I would focus on the xm link I like that a lot, I am no marketing genius but could see xm marketing a campaign asking people if they xm or something. high x,xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom