• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

VioxxLawyers - Ban the Snitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rats live in filthy sewers & eat crumbs for a reason...they should never be allowed to eat or exist where men do. Rats are the vectors for disease and the PLAGUE and should be exterminated.
 
Uploading your own custom avatar...FREE

Cost of hand regged TM domains.....$7.00 each

Exclusive lifetime forum upgrade......35,000 DNF$

Selling TM domains of your own
on the very same forum on which
you rat on a fellow domainer for
engaging in the very same actvity...PRICELESS
 
Uploading your own custom avatar...FREE

Cost of hand regged TM domains.....$7.00 each

Exclusive lifetime forum upgrade......35,000 DNF$

Selling TM domains of your own
on the very same forum on which
you rat on a fellow domainer for
engaging in the very same actvity...PRICELESS

A classic.
 
Rats live in filthy sewers & eat crumbs for a reason...they should never be allowed to eat or exist where men do. Rats are the vectors for disease and the PLAGUE and should be exterminated.

That is very descriptive :lol:
 
I am still trying to figure out what possible incentive this guy had to do such an absurd thing
 
You just rigorously defended TheLegendaryJP after he did the same thing.... :?:

That's because their biz buddies, Knock JP and you have Maroulis on your tail.. :boink:
 

This is Tip of the iceberg, the TM domain in the other censored thread can be a repayment information site, we may not allege that it is a TM violation but it depends on how we perceive it.

FYI: other thread is not deleted, it is just under review you might see it open to discussion again if Admin's decide to.
 
nah it's greed
 
I'm for banning this sucker.

What a F...... loser!
 
He does'nt have to be "banned" we can just boycott him and not do business with him for being a filthy rat.
 
He does'nt have to be "banned" we can just boycott him and not do business with him for being a filthy rat.

If you don't ban him/IP, all of your domains will be gone! (or at least be reported)
 
You just rigorously defended TheLegendaryJP after he did the same thing.... :?:

r u on crack? care to elaborate?

That's because their biz buddies, Knock JP and you have Maroulis on your tail.. :boink:

I'm obviously missing something here.... Aside of my business partnership with Josh, when have I ever knocked down on someone just for the hell of it?

I really don't like your comments raidergirl...
 
r u on crack? care to elaborate?

I'm obviously missing something here.... Aside of my business partnership with Josh, when have I ever knocked down on someone just for the hell of it?

I really don't like your comments raidergirl...

You forget, you jumped on my sales thread hijacking it with nonsensical and unwelcome comments totally thrashing my explanation of the stats for a potential buyer thus making my thread pretty much useless until I had to utter some nasty comments just to get you and a few other exclusive idiots off of my thread.

Just like VL, people who commit infractions are pretty much clueless or ignorant of their actions until fired back upon.

Short memory eh!
 
You forget, you jumped on my sales thread hijacking it with nonsensical and unwelcome comments totally thrashing my explanation of the stats for a potential buyer thus making my thread pretty much useless until I had to utter some nasty comments just to get you and a few other exclusive idiots off of my thread.

Just like VL, people who commit infractions are pretty much clueless or ignorant of their actions until fired back upon.

Short memory eh!

yes I have short memory for stuff that doesn't matter to me.... You're referring to a barbiegirls typo if I recall correctly, the one where you were asking for 150 years revenue based on your own projections correct?

How does that even compare to snitching???
 
STOP...please, don't let the snitches' negativity & drama suck you in!
 
STOP...please, don't let the snitches' negativity & drama suck you in!

I'm not even going to respond to mcgrace don't worry.. I got a lot better things to do :)

btw where is Adam and where's the old thread? :) :pop2:
 
Do we have another Snoop Dogg on DNF?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom