• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed websitenews.biz

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

catchiedomains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2006
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
websitenews.biz

I had an offer on this one when I first started domaining and I guess like many of us had pie in the sky values on my mind. I'm not done kicking myself so I'd appericate your opinions on value. I'll post back in a couple of days what I turned down.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom