• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Why so many inquiries for Emptyspaces.com?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2006
Messages
4,265
Reaction score
201
I had this domain for years and nobody really inquired about, now I'm getting about 5 inquires a month....The more I get, the more I'm asking, what do you guys think it's worth? and why this interest?.....Thanks!
 
i would say high xxx
 
type in "empty spaces" in google and you'll know why :-D

Bet. Pink Floyd and emptyspaces.net...
You figure it out.

I would say 5K to enduser especially if it's for emptyspaces.net
 
type in "empty spaces" in google and you'll know why :-D

Bet. Pink Floyd and emptyspaces.net...
You figure it out.

I would say 5K to enduser especially if it's for emptyspaces.net

Thanks Copper, I was quoting in the $1500+ range and no takers yet, since I'm in no hurry to sell, the next quote will be a lot more.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom