• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.bs

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
www.bs might confuse a few people here, but it does not confuse the sedo system, nor any other name server as such. I think he was very clear that he bought www.bs. So he now can setup www.www.bs or xxx.www.bs and any other subdomain.

www.com is an active website and www.de for example is parked.
 
thanks, I never even thought of the subdomain angle.

and I just picked another www.?? - I like this new one even better. will post it soon.

Cheers.
 
another one?

oh God......are you going to keep them or what?
 
it's a matter of taste and development ideas.
personally, I would have paid $500 for www.bs and developed it.
 
just starting to realize how rare this name is.

set it up / parked and lots of traffic already.

I don't think there is another www.xx available anywhere, and they are indeed most often reserved or restricted (like sex.xx).

as a keyword www gets 25 billion results on google.

anyone have any idea on value?
there is tons and most owned by the registries of those ccTLDs
www.cc
www.tv
www.ms
www.tc
www.ws

and the list goes on from http://www.iana.org/cctld/cctld-whois.htm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom