• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.livems.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trivia

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I have recently purchased this name for my myspace resource site. How much would one value this domain at?

Thank you
 
do you mean Live MySpace? if combination with the short-form sounds weird and hard to appraise for value.
 
Yes, thats the intention.

But thanks for your opinion.

grabbed it for 300. Just wanted to know if I overpaid by miles. :)
 
Well, 300 is never too much when you have a real project in mind...

But I don't think this name has much value for other domainers.
 
live-wifi.com
livesimpsons.com
are mine.
maybe better than yours,I thought
 
my first thought was Live Microsoft. they own Live.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom