• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.poke.ro

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andydesign

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2006
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
How much does this domain worth
Count the posibility of the name poke.ro - poker - pokero - its from 4 letters
 
unfortunately, not even reg fee. 4 letters? there still tons of 4 letter .COM.
What is .RO? never heard of it. pokero? what is suppose to mean? poker?
Even sex.ro wouldnt be worth much.
 
Maybe u are right. Oh .. by the way can u give me a hint about 4 letter.com domains cause if there are tons free i would like few good names. 10x
 
I have a list of over 1000 4 letters .COM domains that are available. Will sell for $100. PM if interested.
 
John,

I take it you mean $100 each, right :)
 
poker.ro would have made some sense. i guess .ro is for Romania right.
imo the value of ur domain is very close to Zero.
 
Reg Fee or any Intrinsic Value you hold in it.
 
One million dollars :peace:

On a more serious note; Does it have any typo traffic from poker.ro? If so, it could be worth something more than reg fee
 
john211 said:
I have a list of over 1000 4 letters .COM domains that are available. Will sell for $100. PM if interested.

really? Can you show us this list?

Thanks
 
BILLBO said:
John,

I take it you mean $100 each, right :)

I think he means a list of those that are still available for anyone to register.
 
RazorNF said:
I think he means a list of those that are still available for anyone to register.

who would pay such a list when there is a website like dyyo.com with all the combos?
 
Andy,
I think the name could also work for pokemon cartoon. Mid xx's
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom