• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.Present.com Thanks in advance!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My professional advice is available on a paid basis, good luck! :ok:
 
Very nice offer. If I had this opportunity I would consider what I would do with the money vs holding the domain. Consider present traffic and revenue as well. 100k doesnt go far unless you re-invest it. Look at what you can buy for that money and see if you can get the better end here. If you sell just to have the money I would certainly suggest you hold onto it.

Good Luck.

Jack
 
Thanks Jacksplat, i was thinking the same!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom