• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed WZ3.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big P

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
With all the 3 character domains going through the roof, I thought I should

put my LLN out there for some domainers to give me an idea of what its

worth. I know its not a "premium" 3 letter domain, but its a 3 character

domain none the less. I am considering selling it, so it would be nice

to have an idea of value. Thanks in advance.
 
worthless.

sorry.
 
You dont have to be sorry. I appreciate your insight.
 
reg fee. There are stll 3C.org available.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom