• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed X-RAYS.org - Whats this domain worth?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robfer

RobbiesBlog.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
273
Reaction score
1
Hi Guys,

Can you let me know what this name is worth X-RAYS.org

I would appreciate all thoughts - possitive or negative

Regards,

Rob
 
Even being a MD, i find it hard to appraise. Developed into a forum where docs could upload pics and discuss cases, findings, tips, etc., and monetized thru PPC or affy sales, it could be worth A LOT. The extension goes very well with the name.
 
Thanks for your reply,

please keep them comming I currently have an offer in the 4 figs range,

Regards,

Rob
 
Yes, I'm a doc.

4-figs, huh? I think I would take them only above $7500. If the guy's an end user he can make much more with it. For less than 4500, I'd definitely bargain for a better outcome, although I could end up taking anything with decent return.
 
Take the offer!
 
Take the money..
 
But it has a dash (-) in the name... ;)

I think that the good doctor is right, you should seek a better outcome on this one.

-Commerce
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom