• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed yeees.com - Appraisal appreciated.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StianStian is verified member.

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
7,608
Reaction score
292
Hello. I would very much appreciate your thoughts on one of my domains:

yeees.com

Approximate leapfish appraisal value is $24,300.00 , but as we all know, leapfish provides more-or-less inaccurate appraisals. I would therefore be very happy to hear your thoughts about this domain. Thanks in advance!
 
As usual these paid-for appriasals are hugely optimistic. Not sure how much value this one has, maybe mid $xx to low $xxx. If it was four characters it would be worth a bit more
 
Thanks for your thoughts packeted! And yes, leapfish is a free, generated appraisal service, which isn't much reliable. Anyways, I just checked archive.org and I see that it was a well established webshop (selling games, multimedia etc.) a few years ago. ( Link: http://web.archive.org/web/20030201110504/http://www.yeees.com/index.html ) It'll be exciting to see if it still has any traffic/revenue. I just parked it with sedo so I'll find out pretty soon. :)

Anyone else who feels like to giving me a few thoughts on the domain value etc.? :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom