• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Your opinion??

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sv2bnv

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Hi!
I have these domain:

  • Find eshop.com
  • HotVideos.mobi
  • IntelXeon.info
  • XeonProcessor.info
  • 4gTech.info
  • SearchForTickets.info
  • Ps3GameReviews.info
  • BetTactics.info
  • CreditCardTraps.info
  • LearnEasy.info
  • NflStatistics.info
  • VirusTreats.info

Please let me know your opinion!
It is very important to know if any of these has real value because i am new...
Thank you.
 
maybe you should learn about how to make domain investment first.
 
maybe you should learn about how to make domain investment first.

Wow... That's seems a little rude. Maybe he is new to trying to resell his domains. Maybe he didn't buy them for the sake of resale and just decided to try it. That comment was uncalled for.
 
i personally like hotvideos.mobi the best-
 
HotVideos.mobi Very good name! ( and i dont even like .mobi's but this one suits mobi)

4gTech is also sweet!

CreditCardTraps you should develop.

Ignore useless posts ;)

Regards
lazyleo
 
maybe you should learn about how to make domain investment first.

It was very rude reply. I only asked you if you like the domains above. If you do not like them do not post at all. I am trying to learn how to invest in domain names and i can use the opinion of the experienced members of this website to get better. You are new too for this website as well, so please behave with a little respect not to me but to this forum.
I appreciate the appraisals from the other members and i am waiting for more opinions for the domains.
 
I only asked you if you like the domains above. If you do not like them do not post at all
:yes:

as many opinions, HotVideos.mobi (i don't like or trade on adult names) but you have very good one here IMO .. may you get med XXX$ if right buyer is found.
LearnEasy.info, VirusTreats.info these two are good too IMO .. i think you may have med - high XX$ for each :)
hope that helped you :) .. wishing you lucky investment :)
 
maybe you should learn about how to make domain investment first.

Maybe you should add some constructive advice along with your criticism.

I would be careful with dotInfo domains if you are hoping to resell them. They are all over the place because of the 70 cent registration specials that have been offered in the past. They might be OK for developing but not really for resale.

It's hard to find good domains availabe for registration anymore. In the last year I registered exactly one that I think is worth $X,XXX. I Put it up for appraisal and nobody commented. But I think it's a mistake to dig too far into alternate choices and alternate extensions just because what you really want is taken. I would prefer to keep trying until I find my first choice available.
 
HotVideos.mobi is the only keeper.

If you still have the other domains when they come up for renewal, drop them.
 
I would appreciate some mor opinions on these domains
thank you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom