Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

10,000 Unique Visitors - $7.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have a few basic questions (for the benefit of myself and others reading this thread):

1. What is "undelivered advertising"?

2. What are "interstitial ads"?

3. Assuming the visitors don't buy or click on my sites, how do I benefit from the traffic?

Thanks.

Domain summit 2024

smartadspace

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM sent for 10,000 visitor order, plus pricing information request for larger future orders.

Answered your PM, thanks.

Hi, I have a few basic questions (for the benefit of myself and others reading this thread):

1. What is "undelivered advertising"?

2. What are "interstitial ads"?

3. Assuming the visitors don't buy or click on my sites, how do I benefit from the traffic?

Thanks.

1. We have special agreements with these companies and buy in bulk. When we do not use this traffic for our own sites and projects, we resell it.

2. Interstitial ads are ads that show up between links from one page to the next.

3. Our traffic is targeted, which means we can match your websites niche with visitors that are already looking at other websites in that niche, or close to it. If you do not get sales from your sites, you will still get visibility, and your alexa score will drop. This is useful to some people, not to others.

woeger

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Order/payment sent for 100,000 visitors. Thanks.

Traffic is fast and as promised. Thanks, Robert. Will likely buy again. Adam

smartadspace

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
@randomo: Sent you a PM regarding your question about country targeted traffic. When you are ready to order, send payment to payment@smartadspace.com and then please send an email to sales@smartadspace.com with your forum username and the URL you want the traffic sent to.

Once received, I will setup your campaign and send you an email with login details so you can monitor the progress of the traffic being delivered.

Thanks for your business.

genta

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what is itrader rating?

smartadspace

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Because of increased interest in this promotion, we have decided to once again drop the price for this package to $6.99!

That's right! We have dropped our price for this package. We are now offering the members of the DNForum 10,000 real unique visitors for $6.99!

If you are interested in buying, send payment to payment@smartadspace.com and then email your URL and DNForum username to sales@smartadspace.com.

As always, we give great discounts for bulk packages. Please feel free to PM for quotes and we'll put together a great deal for you.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi
Went thru the entire thread , but there is no confirmed channel for sending payment to payment@smartadspace.com , is it paypal?

I am intertested in the service for getting traffic to Domain Registration and Web Hosting Website. Will definitely like to start and see how it works for me!

Regards
Dipendra

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi
Went thru the entire thread , but there is no confirmed channel for sending payment to payment@smartadspace.com , is it paypal
Yes, it's PayPal. I paid for the service yesterday (less than 24 hours ago) and have gotten about 300 visitors so far. (I'm getting targeted traffic, just US/UK/Canada, which probably keeps my visitors-per-day numbers smaller.)

smartadspace

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's right. US/UK/CAN targeted traffic definitely delivers at a slower speed because it's such a specific traffic niche.

And yes, it is paypal. I'm sorry for the confusion.

Anyone who wished to purchase a package can send payment to payment@smartadspace.com and then please send an email to sales@smartadspace.com with your forum username and the URL you want the traffic sent to.

Once received, I will setup your campaign and send you an email with login details so you can monitor the progress of the traffic being delivered.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Because of increased interest in this promotion, we have decided to once again drop the price for this package to $6.99!

That's right! We have dropped our price for this package. We are now offering the members of the DNForum 10,000 real unique visitors for $6.99!

If you are interested in buying, send payment to payment@smartadspace.com and then email your URL and DNForum username to sales@smartadspace.com.

As always, we give great discounts for bulk packages. Please feel free to PM for quotes and we'll put together a great deal for you.

Taking advantage of the $6.99 offer for 10,000 uniques
pm sent
payment sent, and will email details as per pm
Thanks

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Have transferred the payment as ,mentioned.
Have sent you the mail with the details.

Looking forward for more such great offers :)

Thanks!!

smartadspace

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We have been getting a lot of takers on this deal, so we will keep the $6.99 for 10,000 Unique Visitors sale going until the end of this week. If you want to take advantage of this please send payment to payment@smartadspace.com and then please send an email to sales@smartadspace.com with your forum username and the URL you want the traffic sent to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators