• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 32-bit.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steitieh

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
2,071
Reaction score
1
I've been posting so many domains for appraisal today, I apologize! :)


I just need to actually learn how to evaluate domains


Thanks,
Rami
 
32-bit is getting old, as you probably know. You should've sold this one 2-3 years ago

Currently reseller value: maybe a hundred bucks, tops
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom