• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

3D related domain names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys did not see this thread but I own:

ActiveGlasses(.)com

anybody appraise this?
 
Nice domains!
Thanks DrPhibes, I thought they were a relatively safe bet. What kind of buyers were looking for your Spanish 3d's? Was it resellers or end users?

Best wishes,
Daniel
 
[video=youtube;5QYsg7_EHcU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QYsg7_EHcU[/video]

3DKing.me
 
post-1743-1265491443.jpg
 
I just listed 3DPhone.net on ebay

Nice name, I would consider holding this for a while, 3D phones are on their way, dont rush to sell it.

Good luck
 
3DGolf??? Who woulda thunk it?

Comcast to show The Masters golf tournament in 3D

By Shane McGlaun on Tuesday, Mar 16th 2010

http://www.slashgear.com/comcast-to-show-the-masters-golf-tournament-in-3d-1677839/#entrycontent Worth Reading?
rating_1_on.gif
rating_2_off.gif
+1 [1 votes]


4.png



3dglasses.jpg
I mentioned last week that Panasonic’s 3D home theater system is available in some Best Buy stores already. You might have thought that was fine and good, but with no 3D content yet you would hold off on the purchase. Comcast has now announced that it will broadcasting one of its first 3D programs on April 7-11 on TV and via the Internet.

The program in question will be The Masters golf tournament. The broadcast will be the first 3D broadcast of a major sporting event on TV, the first live simulcast of a 3D event online, and the first live multi-camera 3D production.
A dedicated 3D channel will be in use during the tournament and will show about two hours of content per day in 3D. The channel will offer different angles of the action than normal broadcasts. Naturally, you will need 3D-ready TV or computer gear to be able to view the 3D broadcast. Golf is a boring sport to watch, but in 3D it might be cool.
### END ###
As seen on www.3DNews.us
 
Hmm... I own 3DGolf.ca :)
 
Nice name, I would consider holding this for a while, 3D phones are on their way, dont rush to sell it.

Good luck

This can be interesting...as I do have 3dtelephones.net and .info

Will see what's going to happened
 
you can bet on it ! lilke on oled,amoled and so on !

You have inspired me to reg 3dGolf.TV and Golf3D.TV too
 
Last edited:
I just bought this name

Touch3D.com

I think the name could be good with all the 3d touch screens that are coming out

I guess there will be other touch gadgets as well in the near future
 
Anyone sold any 3D domains? If so where did you sell them?

Hi All,

Just pushed 3dtvs(dot)info out the door at SEDO (May have sold a bit early, but needed cash for renewals... :-)) I've also had several offers in the last 2 weeks for my "premium" 3dTV names (Hd3dtvs(dot)com, Free3dtv(dot)com, etc.) - I definitely think the market for 3D domains is starting to heat up - Good news for all 3D fans!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom