• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

3D related domain names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Any thoughts on free3dgames.co.uk and digital3dcamera.com?
 
short, product/service specific "3d" domains are well sought after.
 
FYI -- 3dtelevision.us is on auction at Bido.com. Auction starts at 3:02 pm this friday April 16. I believe the auction runs for 1 hour.
 
I bought http://3dhr.com/ a while ago just because it was a 3D domain

HD would have been nicer :) but who's to say there won't be a HIGH RES 3D projector some day...

Then I'll be Rich and be able to afford to go to TRAFFIC with the rest of the big boys ;)
 
Yes...that is a great domain BB. I believe they are already broadcasting Premier League Football in 3D or they are just about to.
 
Agreed that 3dfootball.com is a great domain. I picked up a few recently and wanted to see what you guys thought of one of them. Thanks

CamRoulette3D.com
 
I have a nice 3D sports collection in .ca (3dsoccer.ca, 3dbaseball.ca, 3dhockey.ca, 3dboxing.ca, etc...)
 
I have a nice 3D sports collection in .ca (3dsoccer.ca, 3dbaseball.ca, 3dhockey.ca, 3dboxing.ca, etc...)

Yes you do. I also think you own the golf version which is awesome since they are going to broadcasting golf in 3D this year. FYI...I am just about finished 3Dforum.ca and you will soon be able to post. Hope to be done by Monday.
 
You do have some good ones there. I wish I would have jumped on the 3d sports wagon a bit quicker. The only sports related one I carry is Fights3D.com Have potential?
 
3D football is here in the U.K with 3D TV coming to our screens this year,maybe the U.S is behind us ???
 
Regarding the UK what do you thing about 3dfootballgames.co.uk? It shows good numbers in the uk
 
Yes you do. I also think you own the golf version which is awesome since they are going to broadcasting golf in 3D this year. FYI...I am just about finished 3Dforum.ca and you will soon be able to post. Hope to be done by Monday.

That's right I do have 3dgolf.ca... and I grabbed 3dmma.ca a little while ago too... and I have 3dbasketball.ca and 3dbaseball.ca... I may be finished registering for now though... renewals are coming for a whole bunch of them :)
 
What do you guys make of http://www.i3Di.com/ ??? The 'i' could be taken to mean interactive, internet, interiors or something along those lines. Could someone put a valuation on it, possibly? Thanks
 
I have a nice 3D sports collection in .ca (3dsoccer.ca, 3dbaseball.ca, 3dhockey.ca, 3dboxing.ca, etc...)

Sideline, congrats on a fantastic collection of 3d sports names! I jumped on the 3d sports bandwagon a while ago, but only managed to secure the hyphenated version of many of the major games... (I did better with some of the less popular sports...) Needless to say, I can't wait to see what happens when ESPN starts broadcasting in 3D! :-)

Here are some of my 3d sports names:

SPORT3-D(dot)COM
SPORTS3-D(dot)COM
3-DBASEBALL(dot)COM
3-DBASKETBALL(dot)COM
3-DFOOTBALL(dot)COM
3-DGOLF(dot)COM
3-DSOCCER(dot)COM

3DAUTORACING(dot)COM
3DCARRACING(dot)COM
3DCOLLEGEFOOTBALL(dot)COM
3DDRAGRACING(dot)COM
3DGOLFING(dot)COM
3DHORSERACING(dot)COM
3DVOLLEYBALL(dot)COM
WRESTLING3D(dot)COM
 
Sideline, congrats on a fantastic collection of 3d sports names! I jumped on the 3d sports bandwagon a while ago, but only managed to secure the hyphenated version of many of the major games... (I did better with some of the less popular sports...) Needless to say, I can't wait to see what happens when ESPN starts broadcasting in 3D! :-)

Here are some of my 3d sports names:

SPORT3-D(dot)COM
SPORTS3-D(dot)COM
3-DBASEBALL(dot)COM
3-DBASKETBALL(dot)COM
3-DFOOTBALL(dot)COM
3-DGOLF(dot)COM
3-DSOCCER(dot)COM

3DAUTORACING(dot)COM
3DCARRACING(dot)COM
3DCOLLEGEFOOTBALL(dot)COM
3DDRAGRACING(dot)COM
3DGOLFING(dot)COM
3DHORSERACING(dot)COM
3DVOLLEYBALL(dot)COM
WRESTLING3D(dot)COM

Nice ones! I'm not a huge fan of the hyphenated ones... I just don't see people using the hyphen but if developed and majority of your traffic is from links/search engines then hyphens don't matter. Good luck on whatever you decide to do!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom