• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 4 generic .sc domains including Recipes.sc

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoDomains

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone,

I got 4 nice .sc generic domain names:

1- Recipes.sc
2- Jokes.sc
3- Quotes.sc
4- Affiliates.sc

.sc is commonly used for source such as whois.sc . I'm not planning on selling these names, I want to develop them. I would like to hear what do you think of their values, brandability, and any comments you may have :)
 
very nice keywords.Develop them!
 
Thanks IT web team...any others?
 
The most valuable ones for me are affiliates.sc and jokes.sc. Low value as domains but could be high as developed websites. Good luck :-) .
 
Affiliates I like
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom