• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed aboutp.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

astonworth

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2009
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
what is this worth? I'm new to domaining.

Thanks
 
Not to worry, I'm lousy at estimating values ;)

That said, I cannot see much value in the name without some form of site behind it. It is short and potentially brandable, though it does not pass the radio test.

-Commerce
 
Thanks for the reply,

It's useful to know. I saw it had expired and noticed every other conceivable combination of aboutx had been taken... through the alphabet so thought i'd take a punt... Looks like it hasn't come to fruition...

thanks anyway!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom