• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed adword.pro

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Google Inc. owns the Word Mark: Adwords

For this reason, I don't see much value.

I wish you the very best of luck though!

Sincerely,

Craig
 
If you are an adwords qualified professional and you use the site in relation to your business then I think you have a legimate use of the domain and you are not using it in bad faith. However, I take your point that its troublesome.

However, as the .pro extension is intended for professionals and as there are a lot of adwords agencies etc I think there is an argument for using the name perfectly legimately, also I can't imagine a user getting confused between the .com and .pro extention.

Just think it would look pretty cool on a business card for someone in that business.
 
my opinion is .pro is sux it has no future :boxing: :rofl: :boxing:
 
No resale value, TM issue

Keep it as long as you can and develop it as a Pro in the industry. There are thousands of companies out there that would love an Adwords Pro
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom