Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
DmTalk, I just want you to know I love you. I don't want sabotagel this thread, if you want to beat me up do it in PM, fair enough? I'm not saying anything else. Have a wonderfully happy day.Cheers
I'd love to talk to that guy.
Good thing not everybody thinks like 'Raidergirl'.... I would go with your first instinct and donate it
Good thing not everybody thinks like 'Raidergirl'.... I would go with your first instinct and donate it, (or minimal charge like $2000.) At least you can feel like you're doing something positive for the planet.
Good thing not everybody thinks like 'Raidergirl'.... I would go with your first instinct and donate it, (or minimal charge like $2000.) At least you can feel like you're doing something positive for the planet.
I see three ways in or out of this:
2. You have your foot in the door for a possible career change. Domain industry wont last forever, but NGO's, politics won't go anywhere soon...tell them you give them the domains in exchange for a reasonable 6 figure full time position in the organization or somewhere else in the government...great lasting pension, bankers hours and holidays up the wazoo.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.