• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: 2produce.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kung

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: 2produce.com

Message:
Please advise on how much this domain may worth, I have a 100 dollar offer on it atm. I feel like it should be worth more.
Thanks,
Kung
 
I don't see much value in it. Probably better domains on which to spend your money.
 
not worth much really because of the number infront of otherwise a good name.
good luck.
 
I like this. I'd pay 100 for it. You may not do better,. It could be about fruits and veggies, it could be about making movies, it could be about startup businesses or ground floor production of a product.. wow. Great name .
Sell it and see what they do. Sounds like a potential brand.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom