Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Appraisal: chromeguard.com offer for xxxxxx

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiviniar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey why not party everyone in DNF....whats way a lot of money.....;-)

Best of luck on that sale...

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congratulations.

WeBuyThe.Com

WE BUY DOMAINS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
XX,XXX would have been a homerun
You hit a grand slam!

Take the money and run, run, run!

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nice sale, i hope it works out
simon

sjp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The sale is finalizing today. He is typing up a press release and I am going to post info as soon as i Can.

Thanks everyone for the support. I am excited.

bdss

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
congratulations..great sale

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sjp said:
The sale is finalizing today. He is typing up a press release and I am going to post info as soon as i Can.

Thanks everyone for the support. I am excited.

But do you have the money? :charming:

sjp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The deposit is being transfered now. I am getting a wire transfer for the deposit. The rest will be paid in full within 45 days. The domain is pointing at his server. More info will be coming soon.

I wounder if he is completing a website before he makes the announcement. I just went there and it shows like he is doing something.

He is staying in contact and telling me the press release will be coming soon. Not sure why it is taking so long.

zehrila

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
did you try doing the transfer of funds manually or you hired an agent like escrow ? make sure you dont transfer domain to him unless and untill you recieve full payment :D, congrats for elite sale.

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
zehrila said:
did you try doing the transfer of funds manually or you hired an agent like escrow ? make sure you dont transfer domain to him unless and untill you recieve full payment

Agreed - Check there are lots of numbers in the bank before you transfer!
Good Luck

sjp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok. I finally got his statement.. This is what he says I can release to the press.

I dont understand why he dont let me mention a price.

ChromeGuard.com acquired by Investment Group for Undisclosed Amount from todaysdomans.com
>
> Georgia -- (todaysdomains.com) Shawn Pigg -- 06/20/2006 -- Allan Mooney, (Investor), today announced the completion of its acquisition of ChromeGuard.com. The closing of the transaction took place on June 18, 2006, and the acquisition became effective June 20, 2006. The amount of the transaction has not, and will not be disclosed. The acquisition will strengthen Mr. Mooney's standing in the automotive, boat, and home interior protection marketplace, while opening several new lines of business and creating significant new re-occurring revenue opportunities. The deal also represents a major opportunity for Mooney to advance its leadership in providing new customer-centric industry solutions. Our products are ideal for wholesalers, end-users and other vertical markets that represent a demand in what we do", he adds,
> "Delivery of high-quality, high-demand Chrome Guard products to our customers is the heart and soul of our business" said Mooney. "By combining ChromeGuard.com's instant online brand recognition and our existing Chrome Guard produt line, we have enhanced our ability to drive customer value for new and existing customers." "Our vision for ChromeGuard.com is to build the world's best Chrome Guard protection products, by developing, updating and introducing offerings our customers will enjoy and utilize for years to come", comments Mooney. Allan also went on to say, "We can't think of a better opportunity to fulfill this vision than participating in the acquisition of ChromeGuard.com". The full intregration of the Chrome Guard product line to be introduced on the new ChromeGuard.com company website will be completed within a few weeks says the company. The transaction with Shawn Pigg owner of todaysdomains.com went very smooth and we are very excited to start marketing chromeguard.com.

we are transferring the money manually to my bank.. The who is will go private unitl the end of the 45 days when the money is paid in full. When the funds are paid the who is info will then be his.

richard

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow. Good sale...

FilthyVentures

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok. I finally got his statement.. This is what he says I can release to the press.

I dont understand why he dont let me mention a price.

ChromeGuard.com acquired by Investment Group for Undisclosed Amount from todaysdomans.com
>
> Georgia -- (todaysdomains.com) Shawn Pigg -- 06/20/2006 -- Allan Mooney, (Investor), today announced the completion of its acquisition of ChromeGuard.com. The closing of the transaction took place on June 18, 2006, and the acquisition became effective June 20, 2006. The amount of the transaction has not, and will not be disclosed. The acquisition will strengthen Mr. Mooney's standing in the automotive, boat, and home interior protection marketplace, while opening several new lines of business and creating significant new re-occurring revenue opportunities. The deal also represents a major opportunity for Mooney to advance its leadership in providing new customer-centric industry solutions. Our products are ideal for wholesalers, end-users and other vertical markets that represent a demand in what we do", he adds,
> "Delivery of high-quality, high-demand Chrome Guard products to our customers is the heart and soul of our business" said Mooney. "By combining ChromeGuard.com's instant online brand recognition and our existing Chrome Guard produt line, we have enhanced our ability to drive customer value for new and existing customers." "Our vision for ChromeGuard.com is to build the world's best Chrome Guard protection products, by developing, updating and introducing offerings our customers will enjoy and utilize for years to come", comments Mooney. Allan also went on to say, "We can't think of a better opportunity to fulfill this vision than participating in the acquisition of ChromeGuard.com". The full intregration of the Chrome Guard product line to be introduced on the new ChromeGuard.com company website will be completed within a few weeks says the company. The transaction with Shawn Pigg owner of todaysdomains.com went very smooth and we are very excited to start marketing chromeguard.com.

we are transferring the money manually to my bank.. The who is will go private unitl the end of the 45 days when the money is paid in full. When the funds are paid the who is info will then be his.

This guy is a fraud and this whole story was a joke.

He copied his press release almost word for word from here:
http://www.gosolutions.com/company_news_villageedocs.asp

Check him out on this other forum
http://domainstate.com/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=64347&perpage=15&pagenumber=9

This whole story was lie after lie to try and cover up is fake story to driving attention to his domains he has for sale

That press release is in 2 places on the web

1. In this thread
2. http://www.gosolutions.com/company_news_villageedocs.asp

He needs to be banned

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
This is very easy to see through, but you guys fall for it every time. No one in his right mind would jeapardize a six-figure sale like this by asking a bunch of message-board people what they thought. Considering the fact that most of the comments are going to be about taking the money and running, it wouldn't be a good move on the seller's part....the buyer could be lurking and cancel the sale.

Remember the Housing.com thread? People who do stupid things and/or lie are often not legit and are probably not smart enough to be in position to make a six-figure sale.

The joke is on those who encouraged this thread without telling this guy to shut up if he was legit. You guys got suckered again.

WeBuyThe.Com

WE BUY DOMAINS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was literally scratching my head, suffering from a loss of appetite wondering if I sold my names too cheap. Now I'm hungry again and off to get some dinner...:hungry:

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its funny...people on the forum wonder why I am always so suspicious and negative. I had a bad feeling about this from the start, but decided not to say anything controversial.

Oh well, just another scam on DNF

WeBuyThe.Com

WE BUY DOMAINS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm becoming a skeptic too GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom