Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed Appraisal: chromeguard.com offer for xxxxxx

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After reading the thread on DS it looks like the Housing.com mess could be tied up in this as well.

Damn, this is entertaining! :popcorn:

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some of the domains posted as sold on the seller's website (which he is using this fraud to promote):

RoofProtectors.com - Now owned by hugh Harris
GutterReplacement.com - Now owned by hugh Harris
Thermaplank.com - Now owned by hugh Harris
RainBarrell.com - Now owned by hugh Harris

There are plenty more on his site which follow the same pattern.

Finally, WHOIS details:
hugh Harris
+1.7704556450
3690 north peachtree rd. - Address does not exist according to Google maps
chamblee, GA 30341
US

WHOIS for owner of ChromeGuard.com
shawn Pigg
+1.6788589703
2915 hamton valley dr - Address is also not proper - lists a different ZIP code on Google Maps
grayson, GA 30012
US

What an idiot, I hope he gets banned really soon.

ewillis1

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I knew something was wrong with this from the start.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hes browesing the thread.. let him reply, explain himself, and then we take action :amen:

sjp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I beg to differ..

I have been gone for the day. You know I signed up for another forum a month ago to sell my domains. That forum. and some members came over here to start stuff.

Here is the deal.. I sold ChromeGuard.com to Allan Mooney.

Allan Mooney contacted me and offers were giving. I turned down several until we came to a agreement. during the time we were coming to a agreement is when I made a post on here. After the post we agreed on a price and then I went and posted sold on my Thread.

Been part of your organization for over 4 years now and Never once Have we had this discussion. Never once have I posted my sales. The first time I do I get this in return.

I promise I have learned a very valuable lesson here. That is not to post my private info anymore. I thought you all would be happy to hear about it.

So some so called domain expert found a site that has similiar writing and say I copied it.

Man Maybe the guy could not write his own.. Heck I dont know. But that does not mean I went and done it and does not mean that you should attack my credibility. I have had great experiences here, except for now.

Here is the deal.> I sold the domain for a great deal of money. I have the deposit and papers signed. That is all that matters. SO if you all dont believe me then lets close this thread now and you will never hear another sale from me again.

If you all do choose to believe me, Then celebrate with me and wait to see if someone calls him or interviews him.

Thanks

My address is Hampton Valley dr.

I missed th P.. So SUE ME.

This is unreal. I can not believe you all would bring in info in regards to my past sales. The domain is not paid in full so my name is in contact.

I have my way of doing business and I tell you that you have your way of judging people. I did not call or email and ask you how to handle my transactions With Hugh. SInce he does not have anything to do with this, I think you should delete his info.

Is there anything else you want to accuse me of?

GT you should get banned for tarnishing someones reputation without all the facts.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sjp said:
GT you should get banned for tarnishing someones reputation without all the facts.

You are a bad joke.

There has been tons of evidence presented, both on here and DS. It is obvious you are unethical and you should be ashamed of yourself. You have prooved nothing - you have faked sales before and are doing it again.

I have NEVER been proven wrong after calling someone a scammer...and there is tons of evidence of wrongdoing that was presented by other domainers on both DNF and DS that you have not disproven.

sjp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
You are a bad joke.

There has been tons of evidence presented, both on here and DS. It is obvious you are unethical and you should be ashamed of yourself. You have prooved nothing - you have faked sales before and are doing it again.

Give me some sales that I have faked.. NAME 1

Unethical and ashamed of myself for making a domain sale:fencing:

Proved nothing. What do I have to prove. Why would I set such a thing up when I have sold to many people on this web.

I have NEVER been proven wrong after calling someone a scammer...and there is tons of evidence of wrongdoing that was presented by other domainers on both DNF and DS that you have not disproven.

Lets go to trial. What evidence.?

The man had to copy a letter as a press statement. WOW.

That I can not mention the price.. Oops

Wow, Ton of evidence..

I think you are proven wrong here.

He said there will be a site up in a few weeks, When it is paid in 45 days or less, Then The contact info will be in his name.

Why did he buy that domain./ Heck I dont know.

But most important he did. Now folks the domain is not mine anymore. I dont care if you believe me or not. Maybe in the near future you may hear more about it..

Ecspecially now that my name is getting tarnished. I am going to email him and ask him why he put me in this position. I never even imagined that he would copy a letter.

Listen, I can see where you are going on that.. But I sold the domain as I mentioned and I am done with this thread.

If he gives me a good reason why he copied a letter, then I will tell you.. Other than that I am getting paid.
:bounce:

:peace: :peace:

maui

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Methinks someone is smoking a bit too much wacky tobacky.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here are just a few of the holes in his story:

1) All other extensions were not registered until a couple days ago when the .net was snapped up.

2) This name is just not worth $xxx,xxx - no rational person would offer that to you from the start.

3) You asked if you should sell for $xxx,xxx - did you expect us to say "no, ask for $x,xxx,xxx"? Obviously you didn't really want an appraisal as the price you gave us ranged by $900,000.

4) If you negotiated the high price with the buyer, why did you start asking our opinion once he "agreed:?

5) Its very obvious the other names on your site were not actually sold - do you expect us to believe you sold them all to one guy who lives in your state (at a fake address) and whose name is even written the same as yours in the Whois? (hugh Harris / sean Pigg)

6) You say you couldn't mention the price becuase of a NDA, but you are already giving it away by asking for an appraisal - you already broke the terms of that "agreement"

7) The faked press release is just a nail in the coffin - you think a guy would buy a name for $xxx,xxx and then not take 15 minutes to write a proper PR?

Could I take you to court and prove your guilt? Probably not, as I am not a lawyer and don't feel like spending anymore time on this. However, as many of these people on the forum will tell you - if something smells rotten than it most likely is.

You can keep telling us you will get the cash tomorrow...or its already in your bank account - but I know that is a lie. I also know you will change the WHOIS info to your "buyer" within a couple days.

You posted links to your domain sales site is as many places as you could in this thread...I guess instead of spending time making real sales you spent it fabricating them. Have fun with your $xxx,xxx payday!

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If only the buyer had been more internet savvy. He could have got the domain for $59.

http://www.gfy.com/showthread.php?t=621609
[mod]edited url, as that word won't link from here[/mod]

$49 each if he bought two.

All domains are $59 each in this thread.

If you buy 2 or more you get them for $49 each.

.COM DOMAIN NAMES

ChromeGuard.com

gutergenie.com

granitecover.com

m80stiletto.com

Posted just 7 days ago

so,
6 figure buyer who doesn't know how to use internet + Seller who discusses overpriced domain sell before completing transaction = BULLSHIT.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here is the way it looks now - either one of two things happened:

1) Shawn is a total liar - he faked all of his previous sales listed on his site as well as this one. Period.

or

2) Shawn (with an unfortunate last name) sold dozens of worthless domain names to the same buyer, who lives in his state but doesn't have a real address. According to the site shawnpigg.com (which has since been taken down) Shawn here is a expert stock broker and closer with several degrees and hundreds of businesses in his possession. So we have here a highly trained professional who is a master at closing deals and making large stock trades, but speaks in broken English, doesn't know anything about NDA's, is asking our opinion about this "sale" and seems to have no idea how to complete a large transaction. An interested buyer suddenly showed up and through Shawn's amazing closing skills, he was able to sell the domain for $xxx,xxx. Shawn immediately wanted to show off, so he went to DNF and quickly posted the price range and how much the buyer is overpaying. Now the buyer can simply type the name in Google to find this lovely thread and run away from the deal - in fact, I might just send him an email asking if he's seen the thread where you offered the name for $50.

I am not judge nor jury - I have just provided factual information. The forum members will decide whether to believe this act. Domainers seem pretty naive, but if you pile the sh!t on high enough eventually we start to figure it out.

sjp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I see where you are going with this.

But The domain is sold, And Yes, I did sell all those gutter domains to MY BOSS. THE owner of the largest gutter company in the world.

Ok. Now if you are done slamming me and calling me a lyer, I would appreciate if this thread came to a close.

I sold the domain like I said rather you believe it or not.

Talking about my english. I am so sorry GT, I did not know you were a english teacher..

I am done trying to defend my self. The domain is sold and it is over with. You will not hear of another sale, I promise.

lyndonmaxewell

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
why dun we stop the discussion and get on with life?

-PERIOD-

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think members wish to see this thread closed until there is a verifiable conclusion. I of course stand to be corrected.

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Talking about my english. I am so sorry GT, I did not know you were a english teacher..

Wouldn't correct grammar be an english teacher?! :O:eyebrows:

kiviniar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey for a change we are having fun in DN...

This is interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom